Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldothorne

re: App: Banderval

The application submitted by Banderval is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Banderval
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 31
Race : Race of Man
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
It looks like this is a pretty big community of players who are wanting to promote their members having the best experience in LotRo. I have enjoyed listening to the LMB band in both Bree and for an Ales and Tales event this week. I would also like to explore some of the group content that LotRo has to offer.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Over the years I have played Runescape, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls:Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, and now Lord of the Rings online.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
No character bio at this time.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
none

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Nelladel

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I went to the Ales and Tales event earlier this week in The Shire. I actually really enjoyed it. The music and dancing was all a great experience.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
group social events, group content (questing, skirmishes, instances).

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I hope that LMB will be a good place for me to meet new people to experience the game with, both for doing PvE content, and just attending social outings with.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am new to LotRo as a whole, but am a veteran to MMO's and Raiding. Once I get capped I feel I could be a valuable addition to End-game Content.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I haven't read the books yet. Though I do one day want to read them all. But I have seen all the movies. It would be hard for me to list my favorite scenes from the movies as I loved them from beginning to end. But I would say for the Lord of the Rings movies some of my favorite moments were the friendly(yet competitive) banter between Gimli and Legolas were pretty awsome. As far as The Hobbit movies, I enjoyed the dwarves being dwarves. With their epic feast scenes and songs. I also really enjoyed the fight scenes we got of legolas when he had to use his melee weapons, as it was awesome to see how skilled he was in combat without even using his primary weapon.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I would just like to say, I may not know all the tolkien lore, or be the most creative Role player. But I do like to have a good time in video games, and the best moments I have had in video games, have always been with other players in a group setting. I look forward to talking with an officer about my recruitment into the kinship.

Calycanthus
NoCyg
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Banderval - by NoCyg

Greetings, Banderval! Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.
Aldothorne

re: Character Change

This will be my main character now (Aldothorne). So if I can be added on this guy instead of Banderval please.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum