Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doombane422
Recruit

re: App: Doombane422

The application submitted by Doombane422 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Eadere
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 85
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have played LotRO since early Moria and have seen your guild since the first say I've logged on. I have recently come back from a long break and find myself in need of a kinship! I purchased Mordor, boosted a burg, and was questing when I stumbled upon one of your members. He was extremely helpful and offered me advice that would make getting back into the game easier. I asked if he knew of any kinships looking for new/returning players and he told me to send in an app!

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I have been played MMO's since City of Heroes was new. I have many years of experience in games such as World of Warcraft, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest, Everyquest II, City of Heroes/Villans (RIP), Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars: Galaxies, Warhammer Online (RIP), and FFXIV. I have roleplayed since I have started playing MMO's, and actually found my wife while roleplaying on World of Warcraft! (She will likely be applying as well!) We both have a lot of experience leading roleplaying guilds in many games.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Alaska Time

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I have yet to decide what character I will be maining, but for now I will be applying as my Captain Eadere Aedinsen. He is the son of a very influential Rohirric captain who offered his services to the people of Lake Town five years after the events of the Hobbit. Aedin, the father character, is actually a character I use in an ongoing DnD 5e conversion called Adventures in Middle Earth. Eadere was born to Aedin and Allannah in 2,993 TA. Training under his father, he was a strong lad who grew to join the ranks of the Riders of Rohan. I am planning to keep his story flexible to fit in with what the kinship has in store. If the kinship primarily roleplays in Eriador, I will give a reason to have him head westward.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Edge, Seregon

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
I believe his name was Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have seen your members outside of the Pony for many, many years. They have always played some of the best music and were always very polite!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Roleplay, Instances, Raids

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I simply want a community to spend time with. A place to make friends, roleplay, play music, and occasionally throw together an instance group. I know the game is not end game minded, but I will be an active supporter of getting people who share my common end game passions to gear up! Overall, I am a very casual player with a wife and, very soon, a son!

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Even though my crazy work schedule and weird timezone might be tough at times, I want to help build the community by helping wherever we can. I would be more than happy to help teach new roleplayers, help members get gear, teach mechanics in instances/raiding, and help with running community events. I have many years experience as a guild leader, so I would eventually love to have some responsibilities!

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
When I first loaded up LotRO in 2010, I had no idea what Lord of the Rings was. My parents weren't a fan of anything fantasy, so I never paid it much mind. After playing for a bit, I picked up Fellowship of the Ring in my school library and couldn't put it down. I blasted through all three book, the Hobbit, and eventually the Simarillion and knew that the world of Arda would forever be my new favorite vacation.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
If any of your members remember the name Menelas, that was my alt back in the Moria days! I ran a guild called Edge way back when, and co-led a guild called Seregon with my good friend Arathlo after that. You guys were always a pleasure to group with and I hope to make more memories with you all!

Doombane422
Recruit

re: APPROVED - App: Doombane422 - by Byrcha

Whoops! I meant to put his level as 106 after I changed who my main was going to be. Eadere is 106 not 85!
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Doombane422 - by Byrcha

Hullo, your application has been approved! Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Also, if you'd like to get a glimpse of one of our regular kin activities (music & light RP), we host 'Ales & Tales' tonight at an out of the way cottage in the North Downs (north of Esteldin, southeast of Othrikar) at 8:30ish pm EDT /servertime.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum