Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sugio

re: App: Sugio

The application submitted by Sugio is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sugio
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 83
Race : Elf
Class : Guardian

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I used to be a member two years ago before I took a break from the game. I am now back into it. I don't remember my original profile email/password. The profile is BoldAndBeautiful and two toons on roster is Sugio and Chizer. My favourite times in the game were the Sunday night events along with all the videos we helped to make.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Just with Lotro only.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
MST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Elf who can play all the instruments. She just made it to Hytbold.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Bunoi (hobbit) Concerning Hobbits

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes. I always enjoyed the music and plays.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Group activities for fun

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Fun safe place to hang out

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Contributing member to dialogue and events

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
The shire of course

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I remember Brycha, Lhinthel. There is was also a British lady that had a blog on costumes. Of course can't forget the famous Andang.

Eilye
Field Marshal

re: APPROVED - App: Sugio - by Lhinnthel

An Elf, you say? Who plays all the instruments? I heartily endorse this fine upstanding individual.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Ooh, I recall Chizer! Our wandering hobbit we once found in Goblin town, if I recall? So nice to see you once again!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Sugio

Haha I am very ecstatic you remember. That was a very surreal experience for me. :D
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Greetings, Sugio! Your application has been accepted. I'm interviewing you now and am very happy to welcome you home!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum