Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 4/10 @ Shadow & Flame kinhouse (needban

Hullo! Tis that time once again! While I cannot be there until after 10:30 tonight, the show must go on (lest we break our record of 7+ years of consecutive weekly shows)! A bandleaderly-type person is needed, to arrange the setlist and wrangle the musicians and prompt the other backstage tasks ... *insert Elrond-voiceover here* one of you must do this.

Ales & Tales!
Hail, friends! Join us for Ales & Tales this evening at Shadow and Flame kinhouse: 5 Roaring Road, Grytgarth, Thorin's Hall Housing!

Nibbles & Nobs starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:
If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
Newcomers welcome! No experience necessary...we will train! We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:
Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.22 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release April 4, 2017:
http://file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.23.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band this week at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=746211821 on the right-hand side of the sheet. Or, just reply to this post.

If you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you).
Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime. Please wear burgundy...the color of wine!

Using Songbook to Sync music:
If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a very informative guide explaining how to use the Songbook Plugin!
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!
We always need folks to entertain!
If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-mic!

We hope you can join us tonight!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Okay, I got this!

Please sign up everyone! So far we only have 3! We could use at least 3 more.... the more we have playing the more song choices we have...Woot woot! :)

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I thought three was enough so mighty are we.

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I wasn't sure I would make it tonight, but I will be there for the main show - I likely won't make it for the Open-stage portion. If anyone sees Shades of Kane (band) roaming around, try to sign them up! I spoke to the leader last week and he seemed very excited to try and play this week, if he could get his band alts to Throrin's.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Byrcha, I have Sugar on a part but if you get there in time for the Dance Set I will send Sugar home!

I wasn't sure I was going to make it tonight until this afternoon. It is my daughter's birthday but she decided to go away for a few days so... Huzzah, here I am! LOL. See you all in a bit! :D

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Oh dear... I am so very sorry that I didn't show up! I fell asleep on the couch after I got home and didn't wake up until morning blushing blushing I hope it was an awesome evening!!!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Eilye
Field Marshal

Lhinnthel wrote:
I fell asleep on the couch

Lhinn, if you fell asleep on the couch, then I think you needed to be sleeping instead of playing!

We missed you, and Ales and Tales without you was a little surreal, but we got on fine! Tulenn did a superb job of holding things together with a small group, Nibun was great about bringing in a cousin, and Aedon was slinging lyrics like a lounge singer on steroids.

Plus, we ran late, a circumstance of which I'm sure you'd have approved.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Sleep is important! Almost as important as pie. Speaking of which ... Lhinn, I think someone ate your share of the post-swim pie, though I have no idea who. /innocent

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Sleep did indeed seem to be what you needed most.

And while the cat was away, the OW's ran amuck amuck amuck!!!!

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I don't know who ate your share of the pie but there were a LOT of hobbits there last night soooo.....

Glad you were able to get some sleep! We missed you but we knew you were with us in spirit! Or in your dreams as it may be! Haha! :D

Alt Kins:

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Eilye wrote:
Plus, we ran late, a circumstance of which I'm sure you'd have approved.

Ahhh.. My work here is done! I have appropriately trained Tulenn in the fine art of Old Wino Overtime (OWO) *applauds loudly for all!!*

Also, I was very confused when I woke up in the morning. Ah well, there's always next week!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: