Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luciee M.

re: App: Luciee M.

The application submitted by Luciee M. is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Luciee
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 30
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Hi. I have been a long time member of LMB off and on. At times I have used this toon for Role Playing and for that reason only left the kinship. I played with BBB on the first night and again recently. I am updating my application and have spoken with Aedon and Sonca. I thank you if you will please have me back into the kinship on Luciee Morilandariel.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I was a GM and Community Manager for a now defunct MMORPG called Rubies of Eventide. I have been on Lotro since day one. I like both role playing and playing music in Lotro. I also used to play a game called Runescape.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Pacific Mountain

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
My elven character is loosely based on the tale of Luthien. I am a huge Tolkien fan but I do my best not to break lore in game.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I am also Aniwise, healer to the watch. She just had a community event to start an orphanage for the town of Bree. http://athelaswinds.enjin.com/profile/10337894

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon, Beorbrand, Sonca.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've helped at many concerts and a few Weatherstocks. I will come as I can.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
RPing and playing music. I rarely play the game.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To have fun, make friends and be a part of the community.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
My positive attitude.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Peter Jackson did a nice job on the movies. In the books my favorite stories are in the lost tales. The description of the music of the Ainur is one. I also like the tale of Luthien and Beren as told in Book 2. I love all of Tolkien. He has ruined me to any other writer.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Thank you.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Luciee M. - by Aedon Durreah

COngratulations, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum