Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bhalel

re: App: Bhalel

The application submitted by Bhalel is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Malekithe
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 16
Race : Elf
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm looking for an active friendly kinship. I'm a casual rp'ed and continuously see your kind giving concerts in bree. I've become a fan to be honest.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I've played mmorpg since eq1 and played alot of dnd growing up.I live in Oklahoma which is central time I believe.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Malekithe

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Tall and slim, Malekithe is a proud and capable warrior of Lothlorien. With long silver hair the texture of silk and inquisitive blue eyes, he stands 6'1" and weighs 185 pounds of pure muscle. Young still for an elf, Wiquaestreal is only in his 420's and is an experienced and capable warrior. He has lost an eye in a battle with orbs due to overconfidence and now keeps a dark eyepatch to cover his scars.
Malekithe is a proud and cocky individual. Beyond this, he sees that using humans and other "lesser" peoples to further the elven cause is the best way of destroying his enemies. Especially since humans do things with such excitement and energy. Using this energy in a productive way is the only logical step in them regaining their past glory, this is the philosophy of Malekithe.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've seen a few random concerts.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Currently leveling and rp

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I expect to find a friendly active group of people who all enjoy middle earth as much as myself. Based on your guild rules I expect it to be a drama free zone and full of good times.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
My time. I'm disabled and my days consist of primarily caring for my elderly grandmother. So I've got nothing but time.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've seen the movies. Favorite scene I can't decide tho. I love all of them.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
No

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Bhalel - by Aedon Durreah

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum