Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hrathlaug

re: App: Hrathlaug

The application submitted by Hrathlaug is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Hrathlaug
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 43
Race : Beorning
Class : Beorning

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I enjoy the LOTRO universe, but am having a difficult time finding people to fellowship with. I am currently doing a 100% completion playthrough, and would like to eventually post a guide to this website to help others complete this task more efficiently. I am fully dedicated. Thank you for your consideration.

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
To be honest not very much. I have played this game on and off for 7 years or so, but am back due to new updates.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST Mountain.

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I am a beorning who is taking their time to experience everything this game has to offer. I work on crafting, deeds, instances, and am willing to help anyone at anytime. Strength in numbers.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
none

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No, I saw you kinship playing music

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes, I am willing to go to any events. I am very busy during the work week, but will make an effort to log on during event hours.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
crafting, deed completion, fellowships

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To be a part of a community where players are looking to help one another and have a good time. I am currently having a lonely time no LOTRO, and am looking for friends.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
My experience doing a 100% game completion. I will provide guidance as well as a pictorial guide on the website. Also I horde crafting materials, and will craft for anyone. I really enjoy helping others during questing and with instances.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read all the books, including Children of Huron, as well as seen the movies more times than I can count. I really enjoy the scence where Pippin sings as the rangers ride to their deaths. It was very moving.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I am serious and mature, but also like to share laughs and good times. I am on often during weekends and weekdays if requested. I will put in great effort towards a kinship that values cooperation and community. I also am a programmer and website designer, so I can assist with that if needed.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Hrathlaug - by Aedon Durreah

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Hrathlaug - by Aedon Durreah

Interviewed and invited Hrathlaug this evening! Welcome to the family!! :)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum