Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthlynn

re: App: Earthlynn

The application submitted by Earthlynn is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Calaneth
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 73
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I transferred to Landroval from Nimrodel and have been kinless for several months and have noticed that some of my fellow Nimrodel expatriates have also joined this kin. Have heard great things about this kin and am looking forward to joining.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Have been a LOTRO player for 3 years. Have limited role play experience outside of D&D though I do enjoy writing the occasional limerick.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
She is a human captain from Gondor.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
No current kinships, previously in Bricks & Mordor

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Helping people run group content.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A safe, mature place to enjoy the game with fellow bookworms and Tolkien lovers.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Unfortunately all of my .abc files that I make are of modern songs with few exceptions, so mostly just helping with runs when I can.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read the books, seen the movies, and even taken the Coursera course. I love the scene where the Riders of Rohan ride in to the battle on the fields of Minas Tirith.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I hope to join you all soon, but if not I understand and look forward to the good works you and yours continue to provide to the community.

Hollyberye

Awarded:

re: DECLINED - App: Earthlynn - by Lhinnthel

Dear Calaneth/Earthlynn,

As your application is rather sparse and doesn't name your friends already in the kin, would you please seek out an officer in the Lonely Mountain Band for a preliminary chat? It would also be great if you can attend a couple of regular LMB events to get to know us better. You can learn about those events and also request an officer to speak with through the chat channel Ales and Tales (/joinchannel alesandtales). Thank you very much.

Hollyberye
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum