Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greyylene
Officer of Rum

Awarded:

re: App: Greyylene

The application submitted by Greyylene is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Beth Frear
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 35
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Aedon said I needed to. I have several friends, Aedon, Bunnyman, Goodwind, in LMB and would like to join them.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I have played UO for almost 17 years, worked as an Event Moderator for 8 years. I used to play LOTRO, mostly alone, and have recently returned. My RP experience is mainly in UO.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Greyylene is a CEC hunter. She is loosely based on a character I have in UO who is also a CEC, pirate.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Greyylene is currently in Aegis of Grace

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon and Bunnyman

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have been attending events, BBB concerts, for a good 6 months. I attend Ales and Tales, and went to Weatherstock.
I enjoy listening to the music and watching the others dance. I learned to dance so I could also be fancy. For me, it is a lovely time to get dolled up and be around others.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Festival quests, minus the horse races, are so far my favorite.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I have few expectations other than what would seem the norm, general friendly behavior and the ability to enjoy other's company.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am very good at being bait, holding down the floor and dancing off tempo.
I am told I am friendly, helpful and fun loving. *no promises on how accurate my assistance may be, what answers I dont know sometimes I make up.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I read the Hobbit a million years ago, saw all the movies. My favorite scene, bar none, is when the eagles come in to save the day.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I would also like to learn to blay the piffgorn. *smile*
thank you very much.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Greyylene - by Aldekim

Hi there Greyylene, glad to see you took our advise and applied. I so endorse this application.

Aldekim
Officer

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer for your interview.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and Invited! Welcome, Greyylene!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum