Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Satele Shan Server

Just a bit of SWTOR guild news --

* Please take armor, pets, toys, gear, and such from the bank. I don't care if you haven't yet donated anything in return. We're running out of room and a second tab will cost 1,000,000 credits. Either that or start donating credits for another guild bank tab... *wink/smile*

* If you want to put decorations in the guild bank so that other people can unlock them for their personal strongholds, you will need to answer "NO" at the dialog box that pops up. If you "donate" the item to the guild, it will be unlocked for guild SH decorating. Saying "no" will make it appear in bank inventory.

* The Taris Hunting Tours stronghold in the Nar Shaddaa sky palace has been upgraded slightly. Check out the new unsavory characters hanging out at the bar!

* Feel free to set your member note with your LMB name, crew skill, or whatever you like. It is also helpful if you indicate your primary character (via right-click and menu option) so that we know who to send goodies to.

* Do we want a Chevin Representative, Ambassador Jirrik, or Ambassador Ky'lee for the guild strongholds? It takes a huge haul of tokens from all three events to get one, so let's get a good one.
Chevin -- http://tor-decorating.com/chevin-representative/
Jirrik -- http://tor-decorating.com/ambassador-jirrik-event-ambassador/
Ky'lee -- http://tor-decorating.com/ambassador-kylee-event-ambassador/

* Yes, we can get the Jawa NPC vendors for the guild strongholds. They cost 1 million credits each, per stronghold. That's 6 million credits to get a full set for both strongholds. (Which is why it's easier to go to the Tatooine SH if you need them.) Since there is an interest in them, I'll keep it in mind in case I get spare money or see enough donations in the guild bank.

* The three executive producers for SWTOR (including the community rep) said that they will support player-hosted events with Cartel Coins, rare lightsabers, rare vehicles, and other fun stuff, in case anyone's interested.

Awarded:

I think my husband could use some referral love, too. He helped fund the guild strongholds.
Here's his link: http://www.swtor.com/r/7sWYYc
Thank you so much for considering using a referral link when you sign up or re-activate!

Awarded:

The contract bounty event begins tomorrow and runs for 6 days, don't miss out!

If this is your first time, here is a basic rundown --

1) Accepting the Bounty Contract
Go downstairs to the bazaar on Fleet.
Look for the NPCs beside the platform with the event reputation vendors.
Accept a mission to kill a henchman.

2) Investigation
Use a stronghold, Heroic Mission QT, or your starship to go to that planet.
Meet with your contact. (This is the person who paid the Bounty Brokers Association to put out the hit.)
Wander the nearby area to look for people to question for clues.
Use the free drinks to get Light side points, interrogation bot to get Dark side points, or just question them to get information.
Once you have enough information, you'll meet with a local informant at the nearby bar.

3) Completing the Bounty
Go to the location of your henchman target. (The henchman is chosen at random during your interview at the bar.)
Kill the henchmen or capture them in carbonite. (For an achievement, you'll eventually want to do both to each henchman).
Return to your contact.
Use the free QT back to Fleet to turn in the completed bounty.
Get awesome rewards!

Once you have five completed contracts, you can pay 5 of these to unlock a boss bounty. It's a one time unlock.
You can also spend the 5 completed bounties on cool rewards such as titles, decorations, gear, pets, and vehicles.

Awarded:

Do any of you long-time SWTOR players have some interesting and/or rare decorations that could be purchased for the guild?
I can come up with credits to pay for the copy.

In particular, I'm looking for --
* Underworld Bar
* Large Crystal Formation (Purple)
* Selkath Solar Sculpture
* Banner: Czerka Sunrise
* Krayt Dragon Skull
* Bazaar Lantern
* Any PVP trophy art
* The larger art from HardMode flashpoints

And pretty much any scary-looking decorations that would make a great Halloween party.

Thank you so much for checking your deco inventory.

Awarded:

I can help you with some of those decorations. Which side do you want them for?

I have these.. * Large Crystal Formation (Purple) (75k)
* Banner: Czerka Sunrise - no option to buy for guild. Maybe we can run the flashpoint?
* Krayt Dragon Skull - no option to buy for guild. skeleton does though (75k)
* Bazaar Lantern (75k)

If you want, we could go through my SHs and let you "shop".

I also have many things that are not in any of them. Think about a wishlist :)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Awesome! I would love to have a purple crystal for the Republic guild SH and the krayt dragon skeleton for both guild SHs.
I did manage to get a copy of the Underworld Bar for the Imperial guild but no luck for the Republic guild yet.

BTW, here's more information on the upcoming Light vs. Dark event: http://www.swtor.com/dark-vs-light

Basically, create characters starting June 28th, level them up to unlock achievements, get prizes.

* The achievements are not retroactive. They can only be earned with an event character, which is any character created on or after June 28th when the event goes live.
* Each level's objectives are tracked through the Legacy Achievement system. This means that you must finish the objectives within one Legacy in order to complete them.
* If you don't have enough slots open, you can participate in a different server, buy more slots, or delete toons.
* Once you have completed the objective by receiving the achievement, that character no longer needs to be active. So you could level to 50 on a character, and then delete it.
* Start at 60 characters do not count. Only level 1 characters will be created as event characters.
* You only need to hit level 50. Class story is not required.
* You can use the legacy unlock for HK-51, you do not need to re-complete the mission if you did it before.

The rewards are delivered in three different methods, depending on the reward:
•Titles - These are tied to the Achievement and therefore are unlocked for each character in the Legacy.
•Dark vs. Light Packs and Pioneer Armor Set - These will be delivered via in-game mail to the character who completes the final objective in that event level.
•End of event Cosmetic Rewards - Things like the Companion and the vehicles will come at the end of the event and will be delivered to every character on the account, similar to the monthly sub rewards.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2016/06/24 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Oooooo... sounds like fun! *makes a note to delete the agent imp she started recently*

They are making it very hard to leave time for playing in Middle Earth. wow! eye roll

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I decided that I'm going to roll a couple of new characters on each side and see how far I can get with this event. I'm not going all the way, but with stacking XP bonuses I should be able to get the classes to level 50. If anyone would like to come along, I'd love company. If you do plan to reach for the higher rungs, I'm happy to log into my 65's to help with requirements such as Heroics, Flashpoints, and PVP.

I'm not the only one who can do guild invites, so if you need a toon added, ask around. If you'd like to have the ability to invite other Banders and their toons, contact me in-game for a promotion.

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Awesome! I would love to have a purple crystal for the Republic guild SH and the krayt dragon skeleton for both guild SHs.
I did manage to get a copy of the Underworld Bar for the Imperial guild but no luck for the Republic guild yet.

The person who has the bar should be able to make a character for the other guild and transfer it that way.. Most decorations are Legacy based. The only exceptions I know of are pets, mounts and companions.

Thanks for the info on the event. You answered the questions I had. The trouble with that being legacy based is that you do have to do it on the server you want the goodies on.
I was hoping they would give a deep discount on character slots for it. On Ebon Hawk, I have 22 characters that I have put a lot of effort into. I am not inclined to delete any. I can delete some on Begeren Colony, but many of my characters have unique items that cannot be replaced. Even the low levels. I should be able to squish in 8 new ones though. I have already done all the level achievements at least 3 times over on Ebon Hawk or other servers...gahhh, here we go again... LOL.

Also happy to help if anyone needs it, though be warned.. my internet is horrid so I always have at least 2k ping (often a lot more) and I have slow reaction times anyway, so I really suck.
Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Added to republic guild..

Krayt Dragon Skeleton

Large Crystal Formation (Purple)

Zakuulan Gardens

Yavin Tree Plot

Planter: Oriconian Stalk

---

Added to Imperial guild:

Small Statue of Ancient Horror

Fountain of Blood and Fire

Commemorative Statue of Darth Malgus

---

Enjoy :)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Outstanding! Thank you for the decorations. Our guild strongholds will look amazing.

Awarded:

If you want to participate in the Light vs. Dark event, you must make your new characters today (or later).
Any level 1's you rolled before today need to be deleted and re-started. They won't count.

You'll be looking for this new symbol in the character list:
Forum Image

EDIT: My new toons are Zulmari (E), Malikyria (R), and Mellova (R).
(The character in the graphic above is NOT mine.)

Here are today's patch notes: http://dulfy.net/2016/06/27/swtor-game-update-4-6-patch-notes/

New pack item preview: http://dulfy.net/2016/06/26/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-6/

Look for the new Chair9 and Chair10 emotes -- These are bronze items, so if you wait a couple of weeks, they should come down to around 10,000 credit each.
Every pack also has around a dozen new housing items.

My two new characters are (E) Malrador & (R)Salrador. If you see me on, I would appreciate an invite.

Thanks, Vendek
Calycanthus
NoCyg
Officer

I created a character, Callii, although she's still on the starter planet.
Tomeoric

Awarded:

http://www.gamerlaunch.com/
Improve your guild, clan or team with a free website.
Organize and communicate!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: