Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxTiffaniixx

re: App: xxTiffaniixx

The application submitted by xxTiffaniixx is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Tiffani
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 50
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
i have met somee of urr members over the last 8 months{{that's how long i've played}}. the folks i met r very cordial and friendly. so i took my time before i decided to try and join

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
i have never RP'd .. as for mmo's i have been playing them since 1985.. to many to mention

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST daylight savings atm

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
lvl 50 hobbit mini

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
rising phoenix on Arkenstone .. my cappy

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
pelind

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
i have been attending the dances at pony for last 8 months when animal house plays

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
questing dancing skirms

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
friendship good times ..

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
helping other folks out if i can

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
read thee books long ago .. in the early 70's ..have all the movies

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
i'm a real old timer ..much older than most of ur members. fyi .. if u c a lot of double letters in chat .. i can't help thatt .. i shake like old trees in the autum wind. i don't have complete control of my fingerss lol.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: xxTiffaniixx - by Aedon Durreah

Hi Tiffani,
I have seen you around at some of the events and would like to invite you to attend Ales and Tales Monday Night. It will give us a chance to meet one another. As you can well imagine, it is not always easy to get to know everyone as fast as we would like to.

Also, if you could revamp your application a bit and tell us a bit more about yourself it would be great. Thank you so much.

Aedon

If you have not already done so please join the ales and tales channel. It will help you find out when events and concerts are taking place.

xxTiffaniixx

re: Re my Application

as per Aedon's request: yes i have attended LMB events .. mostly when BBB is playing on sat nites. i couldn't get into my application so post the info here. hope that is ok.
xxTiffaniixx

re: Info request

I have been gaming online for a long time. The following is a small list of what i have played over thee years: anarchy online; archeage; asherons call;battlefield vietnam; darkage of camelot; dragon age; planetside; world of warcraft; everquest;ultima online;trove; rift.. which i still play.
i'm an elder statesman, i'm in game most of the time either on Tiffanii or one of my alts.
i live in northern canada, in the country .. not very close to a town. from what i read so far there will be cell phone service here next year.
i would like to thank you for inviting me to your kin. be well & enjoy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum