Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frostloth

re: App: Inirnui

The application submitted by Inirnui is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Inirnui
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 1
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Interested in your group.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
world of Warcraft, Wildstar, Elder Scrolls Online

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
New LoTRO account starting a Man Warden.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
N/A

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Weatherstock

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Weatherstock

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Mature

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Friendship

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Interested in Practicing For Security Detail For Weatherfeast 2016.

Hollyberye

Awarded:

re: DECLINED - App: Inirnui - by Hollyberye

Inirnui,

We have declined your application to LMB because of the paucity of information. We like to get to know applicants before accepting them as a recruit. If you have any questions about your application here or at the Weatherstock site, please send me a PM on Guild Launch.

Hollyberye
Frostloth

re: DECLINED - App: Inirnui - by Hollyberye

Sorry, I'm very new to this. Send a pm to Byrcha as per your pm instructions. What exactly would you like to know more about me exactly?

Name : Inirnui
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 1
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Interested in your group.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I have played world of Warcraft & Wildstar for 3 months and Elder Scrolls Online for 6 months. I have also played many minor browser mmo's on and off(Kingdoms of Loathing, Kongregate etc.)

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Inirnui is a man hailing from Rodan looking to find his path in the world. His mother and father has passed away from a village raid when he was a baby. Since then he has been taken care of by hobbits and has learned the ways of the warden by an intelligent hobbit called Isumbras Brownlock.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I have not been in a kinship before as I just started playing. This will be my first kinship.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
I learned about the guild through the Weatherstock festival from fellow twitch streamer BigEdMustafa and am interested in practicing for security detail so I may do it one day.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, I have never participated in any events at all. I am unable to partake in weekly events due to real life.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I enjoy questing, crafting and partaking in friendly conversation.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I expect members to be Mature, helpful and caring.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I think my friendship will be my strongest asset to the group. I will try to socialize as much as I can when I'm able to log in and even provide assistance to guild members whenever I can. As I am still learning how to play, It will be difficult to help in many ways but, I am willing to try my best.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Like I said I am interested in practicing For Security Detail for Weatherfeast so that i may obtain the position in the future.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum