Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greshan/Dietes

re: App: Dietes

The application submitted by Dietes is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Dietes
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 5
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am looking for a community of mature, active, welcoming, RP-friendly players to explore the game with. You guys are not only that, but have a demonstrated longevity that many kinships lack.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I am a long-time RPer. I am a casual player. While I am no lore master, I have read all of the books in the trilogy and The Hobbit twice. I am in awe of the vast world created by JRR Tolkien.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Dietes is a Fallohide hobbit. She is amiable and inquisitive, preferring the tavern to the battlefield. She suffers from wanderlust and travels Middle Earth in search of novelty and adventure - but hopefully not of the life-threatening variety.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No one

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Never been, but I am planning on it!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I haven't played very much, but so far I enjoy the quality of the quests. That they are in line with the lore of the world and are actually quite enjoyable.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I would hope there is an activity each week to look forward to. To make new friends and discover the LOTRO world. Player housing interests me a great deal. Also, I'm curious to learn more about the band and how to contribute with Dietes' musical talents.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm very friendly. I don't judge people. I give people the benefit of the doubt. I can be quite talkative, but I try my best not to dominate any interactions.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes to both. The battle for Helms Deep was epic in the movie. The Two Towers was my favorite book in the trilogy, but I must admit my favorite story is, of course, The Hobbit (says the hobbit)!

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I just hope there is no level requirement to join!

Vorlt Trankey
Vorlt

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Dietes - by Aldekim

There is no level requirement, you just need to be out of the starting zone (Archet for Hobbits.)

re: APPROVED - App: Dietes - by Aldekim

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to help you with finding an officer.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum