Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorladin

re: App: drektaar1

The application submitted by drektaar1 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Loreladin
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 66
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-master

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I want to join a guild that celebrates Tolkien and the world of LOTRO connection. I love that you keep g chat to things related and not as a general channel for all things in and out of game. I've actually wondered why most guilds do not do this. Like that there are many experienced in the music side of the game. Like how involved you are in the server. Shows you care. Just want to be in a guild that appreciates the game and those who wish to share in it.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I play limited hours and like to help others and group activity in general

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Eastern

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Honestly I play lots of last because I just love to experience the game from many aspects and roles. I would consider my highest toon my main, Loreladin the lore-master. If I were to frame his personality it would be wishing to fight those who would destroy middle earth. Not elitist towards non elves. Likes the other races. Is very focused on all things "Brown", nature, beast-lore and training, fighting alongside beasts who have agreed to help me along the way. Considered very young in training alongside Brown masters.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Came from Vilya. Long member of Friends of Frodo.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
NA

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No I have not, other than observing a concert here or there recently and remembering how cool the music side of LOTRO is.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Group activity hands down. I love the instanced play. Never been in a raid. Never hit level cap quickly. Mostly small group PvE.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I'm recently back to LORO after 8 years on and off. Use the experience of long standing players to help me grow as a player and socially in the server. I'm not a learned Tolkien master but have read some books and paid attention to how the game follows the lore and cannon. Looking for opportunities to understand the game and lore more really.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm fairly good at PvE. Have played too many MMOs to name so I understand basics of what is required for different situations and classes. For example, let the tank lead so long as she wishes, do your classes job. Help others if they need and want it.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes. I was totally caught by Tolkien as soon as I saw the original Hobbit cartoon movie. The music was ..mesmerizing. The soundtrack I will always have in my head. Have seen all movies. Have not read Tolkien lad as much as I wish.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Good question. Not really. I'm just looking for a home to be enveloped by Tolkien's world and this Kin seems like the right place after transferring from Vilya. Thank you for reviewing my app. Cheers

lorladin

re: By the way I spelled my own name wrong

Quite the Lore-Master I am. Can't even spell my own name. My in game name is Lorladin. Sorry.
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: drektaar1 - by Tulenn

He he he. I did that on my app too. Don't worry about it. =D

Awarded:

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited this evening! Welcome to the Lonely Mountain Band!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum