Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Vashaar

re: App: Valerien79

The application submitted by Valerien79 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Aeiliel
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 20
Race : Elf
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I saw the Kinship playing outside the Prancing Pony last night. I was most impressed. The musical part of the game used to be one of my favorite things. I have been away for a while, but plan on staying for the long haul if I can find an active Kinship.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I have played MMO's starting with the launch on EQII. Progressed to main tank healer and Priest class lead in WoW. Also have played Star Trek Online, Elder Scrolls online briefly, Rift, and other I cannot remember. I am familiar with group roles.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Aeiliel of Lorien is an Elf Champion, and only child of her parents. She is an independent woman who left the comfortable home of her parents to make her way on her own. She has always been a bit of a loner, and has a bit of troublemaking friends. She believes that most other races judge the Elves as cold and analytical. Her own opinion is that her race are passionate, fun-loving and supremely intelligent. Aeiliel has recently arrived in Bree, and is looking to go outside her comfort zone, and find adventure partners.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes, last night. I was impressed with the sheer number of Kin you had involved in the concert. It is great to see a Kinship embrace the lore and game so much.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I tend to solo, but always willing to help others.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To understand the game, and be able to help new members someday to enjoy this as much as I do. To be part of a Kinship that enjoy all the game and lore have to offer.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Willingness to help other Kin.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen all the movies. I have read The Hobbit. The Shire is beautiful, and I also love the mountain scenes, where the Dwarves are trying to go through the snow covered pass. The battle scenes in The Five Armies were incredible.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Not really, I am just looking for a Kinship I can really contribute to someday, and enjoy the story as it develops.

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Valerien79 - by Aedon Durreah

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum