Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnt63

re: App: shawnt63

The application submitted by shawnt63 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Mahtarlindel
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 15
Race : Elf
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am a member of Second Breakfast on Crickhollow and know Blondel/Geoffroi and to be perfectly honest when I saw Andune play last summer I wanted to have a Female Elf mini play in the band - so I am taking the opportunity to see if I would be accepted by Lonely Mountain Band.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I only play LOTRO for MMO's, I did try Guild Wars 2 but didn't like it. I have vast experience in Dungeons and Dragons paper/table top gaming, as well I am an actor when I get the opportunity and have done some plays on Crickhollow with Second Breakfast. I only started playing music within LOTRO last May though.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Pacific

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Mahtarlindele is a Elven girl born in the first days of the Second Age. Her family raised her in Lindon and she is of Noldorin descent. Her father was a warrior under the banner of Cirdan and was slain when Sauron invaded Eregion. Grief stricken her mother took sail to the Undying lands leaving Mahtarlindele to her fate in Eriador. Her name means Song Warrior and after the death of her father she has taken this name seriously. Not one to forget Mahtar forges new songs often but at the same time has improved her use of blade and magic to lessen the number of servants the enemy may call upon.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Second Breakfast, Black Riders of Elysium, Enemies of Mordor (primarily on Crickhollow, but also on Landroval), Blue Mountain Regiment - on Laurelin

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Hmmm, not really - I did ask both Acorne and Quinni how to join Andune though.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes at Winterstock this Feb - it was a very well run event - I brought my own band (Dulcet Tones) to the event - great folks within the kin from all my dealings.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Light RP and Music, solo or duo questing

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To participate when I can, to support other members with knowledge and time if and when I can.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Willingness to help more than anything I suppose.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read the books more than 100 times cover to cover and have written plays, stories and made games (board games) about the books (when I say books I mean hobbit and trilogy), I do own all the history of Middle Earth but only read those books once, perhaps 30 times for the Silmarilion. The movies were well the first was awesome after that they were meh, Jackson destroyed Tolkiens works - but they are good if you just like High Fantasty. My favourite of favourites are two - one is the entrance into Gondolin of Tuor and then at the Battle of Pelennor Fields when the Rohirrim arrive in the early dawn with the Horns echoing on Mindolluins sides.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I am presently the leader of Second Breakfast on Crickhollow (Finarphin), I have about 80 alts on 5 servers (mostly on Crick). I love music in LOTRO and also performing - plays, stories etc. I am 52 years old (53 on 20 March) and have proudly served in the Royal Canadian Navy for 35 years, so I am pretty much big on respect of others and loyalty :)

Drummor

Haladain, Tindimacil and Ballinor
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: shawnt63 - by Lauralda

Hey, my cousin Blondel mentioned you. In a good way of course! Welcome

Lauralda
Lauralda
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: shawnt63 - by Lauralda

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview.
If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

We look forward to enjoying Middle Earth with you! *toasts*
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum