Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
GDPR#839403

re: GDPR#839403

GDPR#839403
SeussoftheWest

re: RE: Claiming Characters

I received a notification to claim my character yet do not see the "claim" button next to my character. Please advise.

Thank you,

Seuss
gaiagil
Officer

Awarded:

re: CLAIM YOUR CHARACTER

Greetings Suess,
You will not see a claim button until after you have been recruited in game. Even after receiving recruit status in game it can take a day or two before the website is caught up and allows you to claim.

I hope that helps!
Gaiagil

Sweet instructions! Can we get some instance/raid walkthroughs done in the same manner? That would be epic!

v
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

I recently created a LM alt, Giliarond, and got him into the kinship... however, I don't see his name on the Roster, so I can't claim him as my character...

As a sidenote, I also checked my my.lotro page, and Giliarond doesn't appear at all in my character list. What's more, my other toons haven't been updated recently -- Anarwald is still level 44, even though I hit 48 only the other day. Does the Forum Roster automatically get character info from my.lotro? If so, this could be the reason why Giliarond still isn't on the list...

Has anyone else had this problem?

Characters don't show up on the roster until Harperella activates them manually.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

They *should* show up automatically, though it's sometimes delayed. However, I *may* be able to activate those alts for you, Anarwald. Let me look into it. And the thought that it's connected to my.lotro data sounds likely; I know that, with the EU migration to Turbine servers, my.lotro character data has been updating very spottily, so that could well explain it.

ETA: Looks like I can't add the character yet - I think you are right about the my.lotro character data being the source that needs updating for it to show up here.

Awarded:

Thanks, Lenn -- so I guess I'll just have to wait till my.lotro updates itself? Looks like they're performing maintenance this Monday, so maybe it'll get fixed. I noticed that my characters stopped updating themselves around mid-July, though, and my.lotro has been brought down for maintenance several times since then...

In the meantime, please don't boot Giliarond from the kin! sad crying

I got nervous, as i had no claim button-- thought it was me.
so glad it's not :)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

*waits patiently for claim button*
Lilikate

re: Claiming.

Emylot will be claimed as soon as she makes full member status...(fingers crossed you all like me).

Awarded:

I tried to "claim" my character. I'm not sure I succeded, or some kind officer helped Dancyn to be "claimed".
Gratefully,
Dancyn

~Dancyn

Dancyn, Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Lore Master, Gladden

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

The character you apply with will be automatically claimed! Once you become a full member and are able to add alt, you can claim other characters manually following these updated intructions: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10568309&gid=128176
envy

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

Lhinnthel wrote:
The character you apply with will be automatically claimed! Once you become a full member and are able to add alt, you can claim other characters manually following these updated intructions: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10568309&gid=128176
envy

I don't know if some things have changed on how you add characters to your membership name and to the roster, but I am having a hard time. Hannariel/Brioney has Brioney as a character, and I have a total of 4 characters listed under my profile, but I cannot seem to be able to include Dyanah and Brynwin as mine and am unable to claim them. I've spent the better part on an hour and a half trying to get this done and am finally hollering for help!

Also, do you want us to include any werewargs or lonely mt. bears?

bandleader
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Brioney, I just set your characters to member on the roster,see if that helped.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum