Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales ATX 12/28 @Forochel

Join us this week for 'Ales & Tales' EXtreme as we visit Kauppa-kohta, Forochel! Be sure to dress warmly!

'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30 pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30 pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:

For this show, we likely will need a Layer Wrangler to bring people to Frostbluff.

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. We do appreciate any help you can give!

Calling all vendors! Would you like to don the Tinki-yellows? Help us put the 'ales' back in 'Ales & Tales'! We have a ginormous supply of vendables for you to use.

Play with Old Winyards:

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band! If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.08 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release December 2, 2015:
http://file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.08.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band (as usual) at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1567765060 on the right-hand side of the sheet; if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00 pm /servertime.

Also, please wear a wintry burgundy outfit.

Using Songbook to Sync music:

If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a wonderful guide for the Songbook plugin! http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!

We always need folks to entertain! If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-stage!

We hope you can join us!

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

N.B. We are in the middle of a snowstorm right now. I wouldn't expect us to lose power but if I don't show up...I am soooo sorry. Also send blankets and cocoa and pies to Iowa.

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Ranacirth

I'd expected to be there tonight, but appears the grandkids have other plans for me thing evening.

Have fun beneath the aurora, will see you all again later in the week!
Burdie
Daffodilia

re: Apologies

I was asked to forward along some information about a mistake that waterfalled into a few.

Gammy jes' realized today that she had rotated the Happenings without properly updating the Ales n' Tales location, so it was wrong on both the Happenings on the Middle-earth Bulletins as well as the Happenings in the latest edition of the Landy Lately.

Both had incorrectly stated that the ATX that jes happened was goin' t' happen on the 4th. I believe it was also misreported in Miss Telle's column, though of course she didn't ask me to apologize about it. Well, meybbe she still will.

Gammy has since fixed the Bulletin Happenings billet, and Miss Wellie has said the paper will print an apology and a retraction in next week's edition.

Awarded:

This oversight is both outrageous and simply preposterous. I will not stand for such shenanigans! What shall we tell all those poor unsuspecting folks who trudge all the way to Forochel tonight, only to find hungry wolverines, angry wolf-people, and soon-to-be-unblemished-moose-hides instead of Ales and/or Tales? I have half a mind to write a Very Strongly-worded Letter to the Mayor, but first must recover by eating some extra pie (food for thought, I'm sure you would agree).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Oh, my! Does this mean that we only need gifts & food for 50 guests instead of 100? *Tearna ponders what to do with all those extra prezzies, pies and beverages*

Looking forward ta seeing everone t'nights! It'll be such fun!!

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Danniwyn

/confused

The ATX at Forochel was last week. Does this editorial goof mean we will be having it at Forochel again this week? Tearna and Tam's house is much more cozy. It's sooo cold outside. I don't want to cover my pretty dress with a cloak again. I tripped on it a couple of times last week. Please please please, can we still have tonight's A&T at their house?
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

((Yes, A&T will be at Tam & Tea's house tonight, not in the wilds of Forochilly))

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Burdie
Daffodilia

*hugs* I am so very sorries for the confusion, concern over stranded folk and hiding dresses. If there is any extra pie, though, I'm sure I can help with a slice of three of that.

((I am still giggling from these responses. Thankies for that!))

Awarded:

And I of course added to the confusion by putting the wrong date in my band wrangling thread... Not sure what came over me.... I suspect a bit of dark magic must have been at work here....

The good news is the folks of Middle Earth are too clever to be confused by a mere erroneous date or two. Everyone made it to Quickfoot Estates and we were showered with food and gifts by our wonderful Host and Hostess, Tamoro and Tearna. I was so full of drink and lembas and scones that by the end of the night I thought we might need to change the name to Ales & Tales & Whales.....

Anyway, a wonderful night in a lovely kinhome! A fine time indeed!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: