Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you Imbued?
Pressed Imbue Now and hoped for the best!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Carefully checked my LIs before Imbuing.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not yet, but I plan to!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Someone hold me... *curls up into a ball*
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
What's Imbued?
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I do not plan to Imbue my Legendary Items.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Upcoming Kin Events 5/06/15 edition

Forum Image

It's always a busy time of year for The Lonely Mountain Band!
Please be sure to visit the forums and check the Calendar regularly, to keep up with current events!
If there is an event missing, please PM me and I will add it! PM Kiralynn to add to the Calendar!
Do you have an idea for an event? Let us know!

May 9th: LMB book Club meeting at 4:00pm - The Bird & Baby Inn, Michel Delving. Please /joinchannel lmbbookclub (Chapters Chapters VIII and IX)
May 16th: Final installment of "Raiders of the Secret Pie Vault" in-game roleplay adventure. Time TBA, check forum thread for updates!
May 17th: Andune Ensemble will play on Laurelin at their usual time of 3PM ST, but as part of the larger Forest of OAKS concert, which runs from Noon to 5:30 PM. Roll a hobbit and revel in the wonderful music! Check this article for more information and the full schedule! (Thanks Hollyberye!)
May 28th: Last Day to enter Lilikate's MAY LMB Screen Shot Competition (theme: Free of Freefolk)

June 13th: Founder Galenhir speaks & performs LMB music at NYC Tolkien Conference

Weatherstock VII
July 25th is the announced date of Weatherstock VII! Planning and volunteer threads will start popping up soon!
The Weatherstock Concert Series will begin in June!

Ongoing Weekly Events:
Sunday: Andune Ensemble 3:00pm ST Bree-town stage / Sunday Night Sieges (SNS) 5:00pm ST
Monday: Ales & Tales 8:30-9:30pm ST (Nibbles n' Nobs) 9:30-11:00pm ST (main show)
Friday: Friday Pie Days (check thread for times)
Saturday: Formation Riding Team practice 10:00am ST Hobnanigans Fields / Raiders of the Secret Pie Vault RP (check thread for times) / Bards, Beers, and LongBeards Midnight ST Prancing Pony Rock

News of Interest from kin and non-kin sources:
    * Take a peek at a video from our founder: "At The Tobacconist's with JRR Tolkien"
    * Want to try your hand at acting? Sageflower is searching for an actor for an upcoming play! More info HERE.
    * Lilikate is also searching for actors for an upcoming "Project." Find more information at http://bugginsesbands.guildlaunch.com, or contact Lilikate. Filming begins May 9th!
    * What are your thoughts on the new Legendary Item Imbuement process? Kinnies are discussing it here!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: