Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales Extreme 4/27 @ Dol Amroth

Hullo! Time for another "Ales & Tales Extreme"! Tonight we'll visit Harper's Court in Dol Amroth, as promised long ago, for music, stories, and a special announcement. 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30 pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30 pm (EDT, /servertime). Don't mind the Corsairs, they tend to stay on their ships.

Help Out Backstage:

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band! If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.00 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release April 1, 2015:
http://file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.00.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band (as usual) at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=148 on the right-hand side of the sheet; if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00 pm /servertime.

Using Songbook to Sync music:

If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a wonderful guide for the Songbook plugin! http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!

We always need folks to entertain! If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-stage!

We hope you can join us tonight!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Okay, I signed up to play but it will all depend on if I can get myself to that area alive.....haha ;)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Tulenn wrote:
Okay, I signed up to play but it will all depend on if I can get myself to that area alive.....haha ;)

You're level-88 IIRC? Should be do-able! We might be able to summon you also, but that might be level-90 and above. You can probably outrun everything on a warsteed -- just don't go through Tarlang's Crown.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Okay, I made it..... first time I forgot my instruments.... *smacks self in the head*

The worst part was since I'm level 84 I couldn't bind the Milestone because that required being level 85 or above. :/

Second time I made it with instruments and ready to play. Huzzah! :D

I'm a big chicken..... I took stablemaster horses.... ;)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: