Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

re: May 4th Ales N Tales: Location query

Dodricson, of the Bounders of the Shire, has asked if he might host Ales N Tales at their brewery Frothies in Dampdale in the Shire. He says they have a large yard (kinhouse) and an outdoor stage and would be pleased to supply drinks and pies.

Exact location: 6 Myrtle Court, Dampdale

I suggest May 4th, the first open date. What say you all?

:)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Aldekim
Officer

fine with me, but then I don't do much except mentor.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

As long as you/someone can vouch for them it should be fine. Someone volunteered to host a couple weeks ago ... without ever having been to A&T before.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

It does sound lovely! I've seen Dodricson at several Ales and Tales!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Bilwise
Officer

Awarded:

Sounds cool by me. The Bounders are great peeps. Tearna is great peeps. Bounders + Tearna = awesomeness.

Hrm ... so much awesomeness that it could prove dangerous.

Like with server lag. And pie shortages. Thousands of souls crying out "pies!" at once and then suddenly silenced.

Yeah, on second thought ...

PS: But seriously, I like the idea

PPS: And yes, I compared a pie shortage to the destruction of Alderaan. :p

PPPS: Because hobbits, that's why.

PPPPS: Also May the 4th be with you, always.

*giggles at Bilwise*

And yes, Dodricson has attended a variety of LMB performances, including Ales N Tales, and those of other groups/kins as well. Gennyrose often comes and she is a Bounder too.

I'll let them know we are on for May 4th, and warn them of Bilwise's "vision" so they can be sure and have enough pie on hand! hehe

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: