Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Quails & Tails 8/4 @ Sandson's Farm, The Shire

Join us tonight as 'Ales & Tales' helps celebrate the fifth annual 'Month of the Chicken' this Monday at Sandson's Farm in the Shire! 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime). Bring your chicken mask!

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew.

If you would like to jam with 'Old Winyards', please have the most-recent LMB playlist. There is a new LMB playlist this week, please visit: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10016130&gid=128176.

You can sign up for playing with the band at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=102 on the right-hand side of the sheet; this will also be the location of the setlist for the show (eventually); if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to cluck by 9:00pm /servertime. I have a burgundy chicken mask if you need to copy to an outfit.

We hope you can join us tonight at Sandson's Farm!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Also, be sure to update your LMB songbook with the latest version

Officer

Awarded:

Tamoro wrote:
Also, be sure to update your LMB songbook with the latest version

Oh thanks for reminding us. I forgot Keli posted the new files over the weekend.

*raises hand meekly* Umm Ms B., I don't have a chicken mask. Can I still come along anyway? Please? tongue out

Awarded:

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
*raises hand meekly* Umm Ms B., I don't have a chicken mask. Can I still come along anyway? Please? tongue out

Of course! I have a burgundy chicken mask which folks can copy to wardrobe/outfit.

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Can I wear a chicken nest instead of a chicken head?? Oh my.. so many chicken choices!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Bring yer chicken-nest ... and yer chicken pet, and yer chicken-driver too!

Stemo444

Have fun ! I can't make it this evening to A&T lol

Happy chicken dance !! WOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fun party i'm missing... Dance, sing, play music, Drink beer and eat pies.

And more importantly... Enjoy the party for me guys !!!

*WAVES*

Awarded:

My gaming rig is acting up. Assuming, I do not toss it into traffic I may be late.

Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Yay! I was worried I'd miss it due to being stuck over at Laurelin server but it looks like I finally after days of hard work got finished just minutes before A&T! =D

Happy Chicken Month, everyone! envy

Sadly, Songcake did not make it. Or did she...
Forum Image
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Sneaky Tricksey Soncake!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: