Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Request for use of voice chat for LMB members in ESO...

So, the "Refugee League of Tamriel", our LMB home-away-from-home in the world of Elder Scrolls Online having cleared our first milestone of 10 members, we set about taking our efforts a little more seriously, and planning for the future.

One of the things that occurred to us, is that, since ESO doesn't currently offer any in-game chat system, we'd like the opportunity to communicate via voice - it's not a huge requirement for anyone, but having the option would be nice.

Now, as this is not *strictly* an LMB effort, I have no desire to infringe on any comms servers that are offering their services for the LMB particularly, but if anyone with an active voice server is willing to allow LMB members to communicate with each other in OTHER WORLDS, such as Elder Scrolls Online, if anyone is willing to offer up their chat servers for that purpose, we have several that might avail themselves of the offer.

I fully understand if anyone wants to reserve their chat server for LMB/LOTRO exclusive use - that's perfectly fine - and if no one comes forward, trust me, we'll manage :) but it was one of those features we decided it would be nice to have in our "toolbox", so to speak, and if anyone is willing to accommodate us, your offer would be greatly appreciated.

thank you all for your time

Kermit (Andeon)

just a minor bump in case it got missed the first time around...if there's still no response after a week or so, I'll assume we're on our own for voice chat options - no worries - I'm already starting to learn amateur web design because of this alt guild, now's as good a time as any to start learning hosting voice chat channels as well

Awarded:

I would like to offer the use of my ventrilo server to the "Refugee League of Tamriel".

You can find the info here in the LMB forums, but I will post it again now to speed things along.
Once you log in just ask anyone on the server for assistance and they will gladly hook you up, if
they can't they will contact me and I will gladly hop on and assist you.

Name: NAGA
ISP/Host: vent24.gameservers.com
Port: 4551
Password: dewback

I look forward to seeing all of you once again in vent!

thank ye kindly, Ranph - we'll have to put that to use soon - I'm starting to get my feet wet in the public dungeons, but everyone's so damned pushy about rushing to the end, I never get time to explore every nook and cranny - having some bander's to approach the dungeons in a slower, less hurried format would be a pleasure!

See you soon, I hope...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: