Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Little Help!?

Hey there folks - so, Andeon decided to undertake the leadership of a LMB related guild in elder scrolls online. While it's mostly intended as a home-away-from home for our fellow LMB'ers that find themselves playing ESO from time to time, I take my duties as guild leader rather seriously, and so I've embarked on the rather convoluted and challenging quest of guild-web-site-design.

I'm using guildlaunch, so at least that is mildly familiar to me, but I'm wondering if there's someone here with more experience than I have, manipulating the various features in guildlaunch, that would be willing to help me sort out some of the little details that I'm still struggling to find.

#1 - I've created several new forums, but now that I've created them, I don't like the order in which they display on the forums page. Can anyone tell me where (if at all) I should be able to find a way to change the order in which they appear? Or do I just have to take the ones at the top and rename them?

#2 - I've assigned one of the default, game-related themes to the website, but I imagine there might be some folk that would object to the color schemes and such. How do I edit the "particulars" of a given theme? or, if I don't want any *single* element of the "theme", do I have to scrap the whole thing and build it from scratch?

#3 - I've started fiddling with the guild application form - but, as I'm automatically a member, it wont let me try and apply to see what it looks like or how it works. Would anyone be willing to work with me sometime late some night (near midnight PST) to pound out some of the whatever issues might crop up with that?

#4 - those are the first three that cropped up while I've been poking away at menus and occasionally popping into the "getting started" section of the guildlaunch front page. If anyone can think of anything else that's likely to come up as I continue to plink away over the next few days, I'd love a heads up!

thanks for any help anyone can send my way - I, and your fellow Lonely Mountain Bander's in the world of Elder Scrolls Online, will thank you!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: