Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 3/17 @ Ruins on Bree-Hill

Looks like it was a good one; I popped in past midnight to party briefly with the last few folks left ... after visiting Chetwood, Hillshire, Andrath, Greenway and all other ruins I knew around Bree ... eventually I gave up and asked Lhinnthel, who thankfully gave me a beacon in the dark :D

What an incredible location! I wonder how many folks, like I, didn't even know it existed up there!
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 3/17 @ Ruins on Bree-Hill

Wonderful pix, Eilye! Might you be convinced to post a couple (e.g. the first couple crowd shots with the sunny skies) to the Ales&Tales thread in the Landroval subforum on LOTRO.com? I'm leery of being the only one bumping the thread, and the truth needs to be shared about how much fun we had last night!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Bellcari

re: Great Crowd!

Particularly fine A&T. Grats to all of you who have made this event a Monday night landmark throughout middle earth!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: