Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 3/10/14 @ The Greenhouse (Thorin's Hall)

Greetings friends! Please join us Monday evening, for another fun night of Ales & Tales! We'll be visiting 'The Greenhouse' in Thorin's Hall [13.8S, 103.0W]. 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime).

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew We do appreciate any help you can give!

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMB music file downloaded/updated: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10016130&gid=128176

You may sign up for this week's Old Winyards by replying to this thread or adding your name here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=78 (pink column on the right side). I can't wait to play with you all this week! Set list will be up before the main show and as always -- it is subject to change, depending on sign-ups ;)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lilikate

Posted location in my community events post on LP! Have a good one people I will be dreaming of you XXX
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

If you have the time, would you please announce the upcoming solve-a-mystery RP event?

Here is some text you can use, in case it's helpful:

Join us for a special solve-a-mystery roleplay event on Saturday, March 15 at 4:30pm /servertime (Eastern US) on Landroval. Roleplay, win prizes, and enjoy fine music!
Meet at 9 Chestnut Street, Raglan, Bree-land homesteads.
The event features a detailed roleplaying story and is open to characters of all levels. The game is designed to be played by any number people and will last about 2 hours.
During the game, our actors will take key roles as suspects in a mystery story. You will roleplay a Bounder, Ranger, sheriff, or someone else appointed to investigate.
Clues are gained by examining evidence and interviewing the suspects. After completing your investigation, tell the host who the culprit is and why they commit the crime.
The first three who correctly solve the mystery win Turbine Points and other amazing prizes! Music will be provided by Die Meisterbarden von Bree and The Remediators.

Thank you!

Would you prefer a Wednesday or Thursday for my article to be posted? I was of course going to write something concerning the event. The very best events to be found on Landroval.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lilikate wrote:
Would you prefer a Wednesday or Thursday for my article to be posted? I was of course going to write something concerning the event. The very best events to be found on Landroval.

Thank you so much for offering to help advertise this event. Thursday will probably be the best. It's two days notice, but not so long people will forget.

I'll let you be the first to post the prizes --
* First place - 1,500 Turbine Points
* Second and third place - 1,000 TP

Feel free to use any of the information and/or images included in this post.

Once again, we have amazing actors and musicians. With any luck, I did a better job with the mystery story. (The last one was a little too easy to solve!)

The first mystery was "Mrs. Potts Missing Patries" or "The Perturbing Paradox of the Purloined Pecan Pies". It took place at a food festival and contest. Mrs. Potts pies had disappeared!
Forum Image
Four people had successfully solved the mystery. First place was awarded to Elanthiel, second to Cuthrek, and third to Kaleigh. Daeleg received an honorable mention.

The second mystery was "Mr. Umbridge’s Harrowing Hoax" or "The Tantalizing Tale of Terrible Trepidation by Trickery of Two Trolls". It took place at Mr. Umbridge's house during a Halloween party. Two faux trolls had appeared in his yard overnight.
Forum Image
Swafro was the first to correctly deduce the solution to the mystery, winning a code to unlock the premium pre-order edition of Helm’s Deep. Mosby finished in second place and Yuraim in third.

This mystery is "Secret of the Cold Spirits" or "The Compelling Case of the Corrupt Counselor’s Craven Kidnapping". It takes place at an annual Ice Wine festival hosted by Mr. Marlow Toper. Both Mr. Toper and the ice wine have disappeared.

Awarded:

Will be there, just finishing off a few phone calls. Threw my name in the OW hat and updated some instruments, have a 3 minute bit of my usual shrew filled nonsense to offer up as a performance.
Eilye
Field Marshal

It's not easy being green!

Forum Image

But Vanimor can do it!

Forum Image

And so can these lovely ladies (and shadowy mystery man)!

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: