Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Second Breakfast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eojawyn

re: Second Breakfast is thriving

Wow, this sub-forum is in a coma! Well, I hope to nudge it awake.

If any of you are interested, Elevenses is still going strong. It occurs twice each week. One is at 11 am EST on Sundays and 11 pm EST Mondays, so please drop by should you ever visit the Crickhollow server.

Last edited by Eojawyn on 2014/02/15 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Crickhollow-Second Breakfast: Eojawyn (Woman Champion)-Main, Irizeth (Elf Hunter), Russelia (Hobbit Hunter), Ajarel (Elf Runkeeper), Moriquel (High Elf Runekeeper), Semi-active: Ismenis (Woman Minstrel), Clethra (Hobbit Guardian), Escryth (Woman Burglar), Idunnr (Woman Loremaster), Olivinia (Hobbit Minstrel), Isyla (Beorning) Landroval-Lonely Mountain Band: Ajarel (Elf Warden)-Server Main
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Ha, all the time I've been in LMB (and Second Breakfast) and I never even noticed this forum lol

Iloreth (Laurinda)

Oh, and let's not forget Bread and Jam on Fridays at 8:00 p.m. EST at the Prancing Pony and the various skirmish/instance nights we have throughout the week.

I agree it couldn't hurt to use this sub-forum a bit more; our kinships have an interesting history together after all!

Landroval: Ethelwar, Miralador, & Miraladis + Nafdun, Rosecreek, Amlorin, & Endalladh at 1 Frothing Road, Hliflak, Thorin's Hall Homestead. Member of The Lonely Mountain Band.

~LOTRO enthusiast since 2012.~
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I really should return more often to Crickhollow where I first started. I just popped over there in time to realize I was two days from being locked out of my house.

Aye, it's wonderful there, though a bit more quiet than Landroval.

Laurinda (Iloreth) and I are SB's Event Officers, so we plan for some cool events. Recently we annoyed Elrond in Rivendell by gathering a bunch of our friends and racing around the city on horseback...backwards!

Crickhollow-Second Breakfast: Eojawyn (Woman Champion)-Main, Irizeth (Elf Hunter), Russelia (Hobbit Hunter), Ajarel (Elf Runkeeper), Moriquel (High Elf Runekeeper), Semi-active: Ismenis (Woman Minstrel), Clethra (Hobbit Guardian), Escryth (Woman Burglar), Idunnr (Woman Loremaster), Olivinia (Hobbit Minstrel), Isyla (Beorning) Landroval-Lonely Mountain Band: Ajarel (Elf Warden)-Server Main
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Ajarel wrote:
Recently we annoyed Elrond in Rivendell by gathering a bunch of our friends and racing around the city on horseback...backwards!

That sounds like a fun event! Although it might be best suited for Halloween, given the current animation bug. :)
Do you have any screenshots you can post?

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Ajarel wrote:
Recently we annoyed Elrond in Rivendell by gathering a bunch of our friends and racing around the city on horseback...backwards!

That sounds like a fun event! Although it might be best suited for Halloween, given the current animation bug. :)
Do you have any screenshots you can post?

I believe you should all be able to see this gallery, though I guess only a video would do it justice. You can at least see some of our equine fashion contestants.

I've always gotten the warm fuzzies when I see this subforum, even if it was only meant for recipes (I'm not sure if the recipes should give me anything fuzzy). I plan on visiting your side of the pond again very soon, and I hope you all know that you're always welcome to drop in and see us over on Crickhollow.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lilia/Rosalie wrote:
I plan on visiting your side of the pond again very soon, and I hope you all know that you're always welcome to drop in and see us over on Crickhollow.

Well, if y'all ever want someone to host solve-a-mystery contests or rodeos over there, let me know and I'll transfer a spare hunter to that server.

Jump to: