Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

re: New Year's Ales and Tales (12-30) @ Quickfoot Estates

Tearna and I will be hosting the final A&T of 2013 at our Kinhall @ 8 Long Street @ Fassnade, Breeland.

We've talked (well, she talked... I listened and nodded my head) and we'd like to do something special for the fans of A&T and give everyone who attends one of the festival racial gift boxes (Tearna's idea... such a thoughtful hobbit). So while you're out festivalling, and if you wouldn't mind helping out, pick up one or two of them and send them to Tearna. They cost 10 tokens each.

I know either Lhinn or Byrcha will be posting the regular signup post, but we'd love to have all our friends attend and help us send 2013 out with a BANG!

We's also gonna give out fireworks to fire off the end of the year and raffle off what I thinks is some nice door prizes so be sure and come if'n you can. We wants to send the year out with a big boom! hehe

An thankee for those who's sent prezzies. We has such a great group o' folks in our kin!!

*hugs*

Tearna

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Join us to celebrate New Year's Eve a day early with 'Ales & Tales' tonight at the home of Tamoro and Tearna (8 Long Street, Fassnade neighborhood, Bree-land housing)! 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime). There will prizes and fireworks!

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew.

If you would like to join in with 'Old Winyards', first please have the most-recent LMB playlist (http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5145705&gid=128176). Also, there is a download I've created which has some additional songs we may use: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7iroexzkbk3n5mj/new%20songs.zip.

You can sign up for playing with the band at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=62, this will also be the location of the setlist for the show; if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to ring-out-the-year by 9:00pm.

We hope you can celebrate with us tonight!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eilye
Field Marshal

When Tam and Tearna throw a party, it is standing room only!

Forum Image

Old Winyards plays the first set, while Lhinn practices linkdeath.

Forum Image

Lhinn is back! At least I think she is. It's hard to make anything out through the warm haze of Flyt's fine brew.

Forum Image

Fireworks herald OW's LAST SONG of 2013!

Forum Image
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Beautiful photos! I swiped them for the A&T Facebook page :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.534925796603693.1073741846.275817599181182&type=3&uploaded=4

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks to everyone who made Ales and Tales a success in 2013! This stuff doesn't happen without you!

Awarded:

One more of the packed house!

Forum Image
Ales & Tales by Tomeoric

Awarded:

What beautiful house decorations! *takes notes of new ideas*

Jump to: