Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: A&T Boozemaster storage/supplies?

We've had a regular booze master passing out goodies at Ales and Tales for a while now and Flyt has been doing a wonderful job at it these past 2 months! I was wondering though, do we still have pipeweed and beverages in storage somewhere for the booze master? Or a place to send these crafted items to keep for the booze master? I seem to remember there being something a long time ago but I'm not sure? I believe Flyt has been providing it all herself but if there is a stash available then it could be helpful for days when time is short!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Check the Lonely Mountain Brewery, 8 Long, Raglan.

you may find it is limited access, I would suggest asking Tinki.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
`Tinki`
Officer

The Lonely Mountain Brewery is the place and it can hold yet more refreshments. I suggest giving Flyt, Alisette, and any others who do vendor duty full access to chests there.

The Ales and Tales kinhouse held our secondary stocks but I suspect all refreshments there are in holding and may never be recoverable.

Or you can mail me stocks, but that can get expensive plus I am only now on daytime it seems.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Flyt-

Thanks for this Lhinnthel, I had been wondering where to restock. Flyt is a farmer/cook so I can make what I need which isn't usually a problem but sometimes I just don't get everything done in time. And I can only make the first two/three level items...not sure if that matters. Would you rather I hand out higher level items?
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Flyt, I don't think it matters at all what level items you hand out :)
Folks are welcome to mail ale and pepeweed to me for storage, I can put them in the brewery if I have access, or if not, I can store them in one of my houses -- I can clear the chests at 2 High Road in Raglan and open it to kin.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: