Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Marvel Avengers Alliance Facebook game

I'm the last person in the world that would want to push a facebook game, but I've found myself playing Marvel Avengers Alliance on facebook. It's the ONLY thing I do on facebook, as, much like that Southpark episode, I don't, I DO NOT WANT to get sucked into facebook...

but, it's a surprisingly fun and relatively light investment game, that gets considerably easier to succeed while being free, with friends - as such, you can find me as Ian Kirkmet on facebook, and if you play the game currently, or might be interested, go ahead and friend me (i'll have a blazing Cyclops image as my "photo" cuz Cyclops is AWESOME!!) and I'll be happy to include you in my current roster of gifts, friends and allies and such...

please note, that I do not spend ANY time or effort following anything else on facebook - I won't comment on your posts, or "like" your images; I'm a terrible, horrible facebook friend - in every regard except helping fight the forces of evil in the Marvel Universe.

I'll understand if that's more energy or effort you want to go through for a sourpuss like myself - but if anyone DOES want another ally for this game, that's how you can find me

Officer

Awarded:

re: Marvel Avengers Alliance Facebook game

Heh, I'm a bit the same. I'm on FB and follow a few relatives etc but I rarely post anything of interest on my page. I do play a couple of games though so will check this one out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: