Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 9/16 - Farmer's Faire

Ales & Tales is going to the Farmer's Faire this week! If you would like to help out backstage and/or play with Old Winyards (Wooo!), please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
The show starts at 9:30pm est, we hope to see you there! (:

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2013/09/15 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Aldekim
Officer

Better add layer wranglers to the needs list.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

That's a very good point, Aldekim! Hopefully we can get everyone to the correct layer!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Any idea where at the Faire we'll be setting up? I liked where Andune played down by the fishing area, although it's not really condusive for dancing.

I would offer to help. But I cannot be certain to be awake :)
I hope it goes well for all involved xx

If I am up, is there anything I need (dress, music files) to join OW? Would you be happy with a nearly last minute addition or do you prefer to pre-arrange these matters?

Awarded:

Break an egg, er, break a leg tonight! :)

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aldekim
Officer

Having mentioned the topic, I should be available to do some layer wrangling.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Tamoro, I think setting up down by the lake would be nice..It was fun for folks to fish and dance together when I attended the Andune concert! Either there or maybe up by the farthing stones? We'll check out the lake first though!

@Lilikate, we are all about last minute additions these days :) though I fear I was freaking out a bit last week trying to organize! I "hope" I am better prepared this week as I took a whole day to copy all the song files and parts and edit them for easier instrument assignment and in the hopes of not frying my brain from now on *crosses fingers*.

Anyway-- you can wear anything you like though it has been suggested that burgundy is a very nice Old Winyard color ;) As long as you have the latest Official LMB Playlist folder (found here: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5145705&gid=128176) then you are good to go!

Also, just a note: I am horrible at organizing and sometimes have a hard time keeping up with chat, etc. Please please please do not think I am ignoring you on purpose if I forget that I haven't yet invited you to the backstage fellowship (sorry Craicwyth & Tomoeric!) Just give me a good poke (tell) or shout "HEY, what about me!" in my ear, I won't take offense as this is all a learning process!

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Aldekim wrote:
Having mentioned the topic, I should be available to do some layer wrangling.

Woot! Thank you, Aldekim!

Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Wow, it's like we're in the same brain... I was thinking the Three-Farthing Stone would be a good alternative spot also.

Apologies for leaving A&T early, but I wanted to finish up the music I had been working on for the past week or so. It seems to work even if a chunk of the solo has to be down an octave. Maybe I'll debut it next week! :P

Awarded:

Not a problem Asche! I look forward to hearing your music!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: