Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

re: Guild Wars 2

One of our GW2 guildmates shared this link with us, so I thought I'd pass it along: A map showing all locations in both GW1 and GW2. Zoom in for details. Enjoy!

http://zoom.it/cw31d

Awarded:

Hey everyone,

I've been dabbling in GW2 every now and then, when my work schedule allows. At this point, it's pretty much become my new main MMO. If anyone here is still playing GW2, or is considering switching over to GW2 for any reason(s) (of which I think there are many), please add me (Dniv.2936) to your contacts. Also, if you'd like to join a small/medium-size, closely-knit guild of light to medium roleplayers and you don't mind some occasional adult humor, do consider The Last Sanctuary [TLS] on the Tarnished Coast server.

Awarded:

I am on Jade Quarry. but I may come visit sometime.
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

I'm on Tarnished Coast as well, when I'm on, which is irregular but possible these days :) . GrainneShadowlight.2873, of The Beautiful Oblivion [EON].

Been finding it difficult to push myself on to GW2 of late, for me one of the biggest driving forces for an MMO is the story, and the writers for GW2 seem not to be interested in a cohesive narrative, but rather like to indulge a 'theme of the month' feel. In other words, the devs want to do steampunk this month, ok write something that gets that to work in the story somehow, oh now they want giant plants of evil or fiery supertech, ok we'll write a monthly update around that theme. Originally I was going to wait to see where they went with this, but all they've developed from it is a lot of dead end arcs, connective elements so loose they may as well not exist at all, and badly written cliches of characters that offer little to get behind or fight against in the world. I left WoW because I largely thought the writers no longer knew what they were doing with either 'corrupting' characters that didn't need to be, using said corruption far too often to be taken seriously, and done in a way where a rhyme or reason for it couldn't be developed, yet here we have GW2 which seems to have had a failure to even launch in that department.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I'm lost in a world of Jumping Puzzle insanity and I can't... stop....

Forum Image

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Serbryt
Ascetic

You're a good ways through, keep at it! On the plus side, this will stand you in good stead for the much simpler jumping needed for The Wintersday collection quest jumping puzzles, and if you're around, for next Halloween's inevitable Mad King's Clock Tower insanity :D

Serbryt/Icaria/Bladebryt/Randgrior
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I've never hated snowballs so much in my life, LOL!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Serbryt
Ascetic

Waking up in a cold sweat about candy canes comes next ;)

Serbryt/Icaria/Bladebryt/Randgrior
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

I've recently went back to GW2. Is anyone else still active? I'm SnowCrasher.8623

Pink Officer

Hi Carica:

Not sure about here, but Nightmagic and Paly have been playing GW2 a few nights a week. Plus Fincin, Blynd and Miazine. You might pop in teamspeak some evening and ask Night and Paly what server they are on. All of the above made sure to get on the same server.

They've tried to entice me in, but I can barely play 2 games at once (Lotro and ESO right now). :)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

Oh, good to know.
By the way they have unified all the servers and it only applies to WvW now so everyone can play together. :)

Officer

I have GW2 and have a few low-level characters. I can't seem to get super-into it, but if something's going on, I might jump on.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I have a GW2 acct, and also a wow one.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: