Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales and Tales, 4/15, at Aerlinnbar

Tonight is our semi-official public celebration of the LMB 5th anniversary at "Ales and Tales". If you have a song or tale to share, please do stop by (9:30pm /servertime). If you would like to help with backstage tasks, please sign up at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. Old Winyardsers: please download the latest LMB playlist 4.7: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5145705&gid=128176; there are a couple of new songs which we might play.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Harperella
High Officer

I'll be there! I need to leave at 11pm sharp though--I've got a conference call to get to for work.

--Harper

Sadly I think I have to miss another A&T! Hope to be able to attend one soon! XXX Have a brilliant event everyone.

Awarded:

Harperella wrote:
I'll be there! I need to leave at 11pm sharp though--I've got a conference call to get to for work.

That should be fine, Harper. Depending on how the rest of the show plays out, OW may end up playing past 11:00 to get a full closing-set in.

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aldekim
Officer

I'll be there for mentoring, and with a little luck I should be available for Old Winyards, too.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I cannot guarantee I can make it for the opening set of OW. But I will be there for mentoring and the closing set.

Aldekim wrote:
I'll be there for mentoring

Aldekim, I want to thank you for always being there to mentor at A&T. I really do appreciate it. *bows*

Officer

Awarded:

If I can't make it tonight, would someone please mention two upcoming events for me...

* The Beryl Cup, the second qualifier race for the Spring Racing Carnival, will take place on Saturday, April 20 at 1:00pm server/EST in Duillond. Don't miss this opportunity to win gold and an invitation to the Bree Championship Cup!

* Kiralynn will be creating a new horse racing video. She needs a large number of people for a crowd scene wearing fancy, non-armor outfits. Please equip several different casual outfits if possible. We'll meet on the race track at the Bree Festival grounds around 4:30pm server/EST (after book club) before in-game dawn.

Thank you!

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
If I can't make it tonight, would someone please mention two upcoming events for me...

Will do. Already have a promo for the SRC (and also Weatherstock), will add one for the racing video.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: