Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldekim
Officer

re: March 25

I will probably miss most, if not all, of Ales & Tales tonight. I would appreciate any notes or write-ups anyone can send me for this week in the Lonely Mountain Free Press.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Speaking of Ales and Tales ... if you would like to help with any of the behind-the-scenes tasks which make A&T the wonderful event that it is, you can sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. Also, if you would like to play with Old Winyards tonight, please let me know.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

Byrcha, I can play with OW tonight. Anything but Moor cowbell.

High Officer

Awarded:

I most likely won't be able to make it tonight due to some before school things the next morning, so thank you to all who volunteer for stage crew to keep the show going!

I just signed up to be MC. I feel I can do that role well, but it looks like Stage Manager is still needed. I don't feel confidant enough to try both roles.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: