Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

re: Mentors needed

Thanks for all of you who have come out to help, both live mentors and with donated scrolls.

We were ready for any crowd this last week at Thorin's Hall, but of course after rallying all the support here, we had no takers during the announcements. *sigh*

But, we were able to expand Lauralda's repertoire thanks to Byrcha donating a Mentoring the Bagpipes scroll. I have a few others available for mentors that want to increase their skills. See me before A&T if you wish to take advantage of these to teach someone something new during the announcements. Note, you do need to know how to play the instrument before you can mentor it.

I can help out as well - I have to be honest though, if somebody could be so kind as to send me a reminder a day or two before it would be really helpful.

- Bethanora
featherfur

Thanks to a generous recipe donation from Calatharan, Liserona is now able to mentor drums.

Awarded:

I can make scrolls -just let me know what instruments are needed
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

At what level can each of the instruments be learned? I tried to pick up flute on my LMM character but the game wouldn't let her learn it.

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
At what level can each of the instruments be learned? I tried to pick up flute on my LMM character but the game wouldn't let her learn it.

The flute should not have a level prereq. Is your character a Mini? They get the flute at creation, and the only instrument that a mini does not automatically get (or can purchase at the trainer) is the Moor Cowbell. If a mini tries to learn any other instrument via a mentor it will fail and both parties should see a message that the skill cannot be learned.

Officer

Awarded:

Someone gave me a scroll to learn the Flute and it has a pre-req of being level 30. Since it's my LMM character, I don't see that ever happening. I decided to use it on whatever non-hunter alt I create for roleplay and normal leveling. Is that just something to do with scrolls? Could someone directly mentor Kiena in flutes?

Awarded:

We should be able to find you a mini to give it another try for you. Just give a shout in kin chat (or Ales & Tales channel if Kiena is not in the kin) when you are on. We will try to hook you up with someone who is not on their mentoring cool down.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: