Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurgen047

re: Bandmates and other MMO's

So you're accustomed to having all of your bandmates around, but when you log into another game you're just a stranger in a strange land. That is until now. If you want to play Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) then get on The Harbinger server and look for a guild called Section Seven or Red Guard (on the Imperial side). We also have bandmates who play World of Warcraft (WOW), World of Tanks, and Guild Wars 2. I'll find server names; I do not know them off the top of my head because I do not play those games.

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.-John Lennon
Dhagras
PDL

World of Tanks is on the NA server

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thraktuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them.
Craicwyth
RohanArchitect
Officer

Awarded:

I have been thinking about trying DDO again; I have a level 9 ranger/rogue/cleric on...Um...It has been so long that I don't remember which server...Anyways, I was wondering which server the Band outpost is on...Your help would be most appreciated!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: