Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haydnseek
Officer

re: Images of Rohan

I just wanted to start a thread to share some of my images of the Rohan expansion thus far, which I am loving. For some, a couple of these images might have slight spoiler potential but I felt they were good enough to include anyway. As I get more photo worthy screenshots on leveling toons I may add more. To enlarge any image just right-click it and open in a new tab or window. Enjoy... =D

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image
Can you find the ent? Hint: Sig is looking at him.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image
Can you find the ent? Hint: It is looking at Sig.

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image
Bluebonnett
Bluebonnett Merrydo

Awarded:

UGH...Blue has sooooo far to go before she gets there! *cries* But still, it's fantastic to know that there's something worth slogging out of Mirkwood for! wink
Ray
ray.kosick

These are amazing photos! Thank you for sharing! I particularly like the ones where you caught the lightning strikes.

Awarded:

Really stunning images! Thank you for sharing, they sure give me the motivation to level further up :)

re: Owned....

Very beautiful screen caps!!! Dude, you got me owned for now :-) *cheers* Which photo editing software do you use to bring out that sharpness?
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I enjoyed checking out your screenshots. Thanks for sharing!

Awarded:

These are great shots, but I resent you for publishing the photo of my favorite napping place!
Haydnseek
Officer

Herbigharo wrote:
Very beautiful screen caps!!! Dude, you got me owned for now :-) *cheers* Which photo editing software do you use to bring out that sharpness?

These are all unedited, unenhanced screenshots, not even cropped. The image quality is purely DX11 graphics running on mostly ultra-high. The only thing I might have done is change the native screenshot format to jpeg to facilitate uploading to my flickr gallery, but if anything that would have caused a slight downgrade. Thanks for your interest. :)

Beorbrand wrote:
These are great shots, but I resent you for publishing the photo of my favorite napping place!

Haha!! For those wondering the 'napping' place in question is a bush behind the Cliving mess hall, a stone's throw from the town jail. I was tempted to add a caption offering my opinion of what likely transpired, but leaving it to imagination somehow seemed more delish. eye roll
Burrberry Farflight

Georgeous! Can't wait to get there :)

Awarded:

I have only recently discovered many of the places in your shots (and some not at all). Exploring Rohan is a dream-come-true for my main (Dannigan of Rohan), and seeing pictures like these spurs me on.

Thanks for sharing them!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan a.k.a. Gori =)

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Lilikate

Wonderful screenies, some of which I have similar shots myself. Ssdly havn't got all the way into Rohan but hoping the gameplay issues will ease for me with u10 or upgrading my computer as I want to get to say hello to Eowyn!

Jump to: