Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Lenn is out - A&T Jan. 21, Dwaling

I'm afraid I won't make it to A&T in Dwaling tonight, as my grades are due by the end of the day and I'm still working on them! Someone will need to stage manage, most importantly, and also make sure the rest of the jobs in the stage crew list are covered:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=0

If someone could also email a list of the performers to alesandtales@gmail.com for the podcast, and a chat log if possible, that would be very helpful.

Unfortunately it is still less than clear if Aldekim/Dori can be there tonight either.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Molly Bayberry
Officer

Awarded:

re: Re: Lenn is out - A&T Jan. 21, Dwaling

RannaDylin wrote:
If someone could also email a list of the performers to alesandtales@gmail.com for the podcast, and a chat log if possible, that would be very helpful.

Is the podcast still being done? Or is it not being archived at http://alesandtales.libsyn.com/ any longer?

I'll be around tonight to fill in as needed.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

The podcast is still being recorded, now in a monthly format instead of weekly. I just haven't kept up with editing them as school has kept me busier this year than usual. Soooo much grading, ugh. I still plan to release as many of the backlog of episodes as I can, I just don't know how soon I can.

Awarded:

*hugs Lennidhren*

Don't burden yourself too much, Lenn, it's a pleasure for people, not a necessity. (I hope.)

And Aldekim, you were there after all, so you can report on it. I was too distracted to take notes.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Aldekim
Officer

Molly Bayberry wrote:
*hugs Lennidhren*

Don't burden yourself too much, Lenn, it's a pleasure for people, not a necessity. (I hope.)

And Aldekim, you were there after all, so you can report on it. I was too distracted to take notes.

More like you were too busy helping run the show. I'm glad I could make it.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: