Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales, 12/24: The Show Must Go On!

For those who are around tonight, Ales and Tales is currently planning to go on as scheduled ... we cannot break our 3-year string of consecutive shows, now can we? If you are interested in helping out, please check the signup sheet at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. We need help with backstage tasks as well as a few musicians to play with Old Winyards (please have the latest LMB songlist download).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Caiyyd

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales, 12/24: The Show Must Go On!

Sorry about the abrupt disappearance last night. When I logged out to fix the music bug I could not log back in! Rebooting didn't help. Hopefully I will be able to get in this afternoon when I try again!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: