Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Merrydew2

re: October Sunday Night Sieges...

I just found this thread and was wondering if there are plans for November as well? Merrydew still needs Dul Goldur to finish the Epic in that area, it is the only unfinished goal I have I believe but I am willing to go play where ever the group wants to go. ~M~

Trying to raise grandchildren is like trying to nail Jell-o to a tree.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: October Sunday Night Sieges...

Ah, not all SNS plans/adventures make it onto the forums. However, almost each and every Sunday, folks *do* gather up and decide which instances they would like to run. So, just log-on around 5 pm /servertime on Sundays and join the fun! Also, there has been discussion of adding a second grouping event to try to accommodate folks who can't make it on Sundays.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: