Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billing of the Lonely Mountain

re: DN?

So, Sigilring is working on meta-deeding and has yet to successfully complete the DN raid.

Is there any chance that we might hit DN this weekend? Our last go at DN was a PUG that was just.. just... *SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY*

If DN as a 12 man operation is not workable, might we consider Dark Delvings?

GDPR#2569513

re: GDPR#2569513

GDPR#2569513
Andeon
Officer

I've always wanted to make my way through Dar Narbugud - I'd love to help - however, I've been long neglecting a lot of my own level cap instancing as well

still, it's an excellent idea, and I'll be certain to call it out - in fact, Locney owes me a run through Dar Narbugud at some point, I think :)

Dark Delving's is considerably easier - strangely, the interrupts certainly help, but you *can* tank the final boss, and it's a most challenging excercise in controlling knockback - i've never had *particular* issues with shadow damage, but, an on-level group needs to bring sufficient dps, as the stacking incoming damage and reduced attack speed means you can only afford to be fighting for so long

I'll be sure to make both callouts this Sunday!

OK, so I really did want to go to DN earlier, but had a rather unexpected date tonight.

So, given the choice between fighting mobs of 2D fantasy monsters online or going out with a real 3D woman IRL, I chose the latter.

I know, I know! I gotta get my priorities straight! Sorry, kinfolk!

CGriffin
Officer

Billing of the Lonely Mountain wrote:
... or going out with a real 3D woman IRL, I chose the latter.

Those really exist?

Andeon
Officer

that's perfectly all right Billing - trust me, the love of a good woman will trump LOTRO every time - maybe not by much, but still...:)

in any event, while the events of this latest Sunday Night Siege progressed in a somewhat unexpected fashion, they turned out quite enjoyable regardless - a company of high level folks gathered to chase down all those fidgity Limlight Gorge quests (many of us had never done them before, or still needed significant completion, so all in all, it was a very profitable group), and then, for fun, decided to take a group into the roots of Fangorn for more spider killin's!

A hard fought victory later, the company emerged victorious from the evil spider den, a little bit richer, and a little bit wiser, and considerably further along in their various questing than they had begun with.

This upcoming weekend might see another attempt at gathering folks for Dar Narbugud or Ost Dunhoth, and if he's quite fortunate, perhaps a 2nd date with a lovely lady! We should all be so lucky...

until then, I bid you all good hunting, and good fortune!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: