Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoserdred

re: App: Hoserdred

The application submitted by Hoserdred is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Hosergrim
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 75
Race : Dwarf
Class : Guardian

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Hi. Saw the band in front of the Pony. Had a great time- can't play, can dance! I think the work you are doing should be supported. Seems like you have wonderful people, would like to experience that.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
Tried a few MMO's, very short periods of time. LOTRo is my first and only. Been raiding hard for 4.5 years. A bit tired of that. Only RP I've done is playing table-top games, such as D&D for many years- a long time ago.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Pacific

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Hosergrim is a Dwarf Guardian. He was my first. He's raided quite a lot, but even though he is 75, is basically retired. He needs something fun and social to do. I spent most of my time on Silverlode. Too much drama.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Many on Silverlode, have 8 toons, currently 2 are in Soldiers of Light.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Nope- just saw ya at the Pony.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Love the band at the Pony. Loved the dancing. Loved the people. Want more please...

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Dancing, Killing bosses, smoking at the Pony with a friend

Kinship expectations:

What are you expectations from LMB as a member? :
Just a wonderful place to hang out and explore Tolkien lore.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Got 7 raiders, if ya need help with quests and instances. Got most crafting covered, up to kin with guild. I am mature and responsible and sociable.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Read The Hobbit and LOTR several times. Own the movies- extended versions of course! Looove the large battle scenes. Have re-played a few on table-top.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Can't play instruments, willing to learn if required... I understand that is not the only focus.
All my toons begin with Hoser- it's what my friends call me in rl, hope that is not too off-lore. Hoserdred, Hosereon, Hosereoth, Hosergor, Hosergrim, Hosergron, Hoserioth, Hoseror.... alll men of Gondor, except the Dwarf. Thanks for your time.

Shinnarra

re: APPROVED - App: Hoserdred - by Harperella

Hoser! I am so happy to see you've come to Landroval. We had some great times together on Silverlode :)

LMB is a great kinship--by far the most enjoyable group of people I've ever had the pleasure to be with in a game. Mature, courteous and good-natured, the kind of drama that drove us bonkers on Silverlode is nearly absent here. While there are members who like to raid and do high-level instances, it is definitely not a priority in this group. The social events are tops and many pleasant experiences are guaranteed. Leave your raiding characters in their raiding kins, and bring your sociable fun-loving character to us. Oh, and get your dancing shoes, sweetums, cause you owe me a dance! ;p

I strongly endorse Hoser's application. He is witty and a nice man to hang out with.
Bluebonnett
Bluebonnett Merrydo

Awarded:

Hullo Hosergrim, you are now approved! Your next step is to /joinchannel alesandtales and request an officer for your interview. Thank you for choosing us! =D
Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

Talked on voice chat with him, he's seems to be a very nice guy :) Invited to the kin, thank you for choosing us!

Awarded:

Got ya!

Hoserdred

re: Hosers want in!

thanks so much Aedon for finding this old app!!!
Danniwyn

re: Re: Hosers want in!

Welcome back, Hoserdred. :)
Avangrod

Welcome back Hoser good to have you!!!

Carysta

Awarded:

Wait, you were on Silverlode? that's my old server :) Yay fellow Silverlodican! :D

Is it festival time yet?
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Hoser, I found your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum