Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

re: A&T - April 23, Wyrmbane Forge

On April 23 Ales & Tales will be hosted by Casinthelion at the Wyrmbane Forge's new home: 5 Roaring Road, Vegheim, Thorin's Halls Homesteads. Volunteers needed! Apply within!

Quote:
Master/Mistress of Ceremonies =
Introduces the acts.

Stage Manager =
Organizes the acts and feeds the MC with details.

Sound Technician =
Copies and pastes on-stage speech (MC's intros, stories, poems etc.) from /say channel to /alesandtales channel

Booze Master =
Distributes ale and pipeweed.

Mentor Mentor =
Organizes Musical Mentoring.

Band Leader =
Organizes Old Winyards.

Dancing Master =
Organizes Dances.

Social Reporter =
Takes screenshots and writes up the event.

Live Tweeter =
Takes screenshots and tweets them to @alesandtales during the event.

Layer Wrangler =
Pulls players into the correct layer.

Town Crier =
Advertises for the event in various regional channels and user channels (alesandtales, shiremoot, etc.)

Awarded:

I can help out with OW, soundstage or whatever. We can determine that prior to the show.

Awarded:

Yay Casin! I'll be busy for most of it unfortunatly =/ But maby I can catch the tail end of it.
Haydnseek
Officer

Theromin volunteers to lead mentoring.
Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

I will help in any way needed. I can't be on until right before start time.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

I have a surplus of pipe-weed and spirits that desperately need more attention than one Dwarf can give! Booze Master Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightorge at your service and your family's! *bow*

Honor and fun,
Mithrilfist a.k.a. Dannigan

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

Haydnseek wrote:

My very personal shoutout goes out to you Theromin! Your stepping in here allowed me to stay on the sound stage while mentoring and thus Lenni did not have to copy her announcements to the alesandtales channel herself which helped her a lot I am sure.

On a more general note: This task seems little, but music mentoring is one service which is of high value to the players. I have seen disappointed faces more than once when someone didn't get the chance to learn an instrument.

Officer

Awarded:

Dannigan wrote:
I have a surplus of pipe-weed and spirits that desperately need more attention than one Dwarf can give! Booze Master Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightorge at your service and your family's! *bow*

Honor and fun,

You may like to use them next Monday - watch out for an announcement :)

Haydnseek
Officer

Floradine wrote:
Haydnseek wrote:

My very personal shoutout goes out to you Theromin! Your stepping in here allowed me to stay on the sound stage while mentoring and thus Lenni did not have to copy her announcements to the alesandtales channel herself which helped her a lot I am sure.

On a more general note: This task seems little, but music mentoring is one service which is of high value to the players. I have seen disappointed faces more than once when someone didn't get the chance to learn an instrument.

My pleasure Flo. Sometimes mentoring everyone who wants it is not possible, but last night we were fortunate to have the same number of mentors as mentees, so it worked out good and everyone left happy. And a fine job by you and everyone who has done sound engineering. Believe me, you don't want me doing THAT job, so I'll stick to mentoring. lol
Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Keli wrote:
You may like to use them next Monday - watch out for an announcement :)

Ooh! Exciting! I wonder what it is? =)

Honor and fun,

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: