Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

re: Kinships hosting A&T

Lady Madaelin of the "Colors of the Wind" kinship inquired to me about having her kinship host an upcoming A&T. This brought a thought back to the front of my brain, Why don't more kinships offer to host?? This might be something worth looking into. And I'm not just talking LMB alt-kins. We've been hosted by several different kinships in my time here, Sons of Numenor at least twice! I think it would be a good idea to make a point to let kinships know that having A&T at their kinhall is great for their kinship!

Awarded:

Hear hear!
Aldekim
Officer

I agree, we should do A & T at hosting kinship halls regularly.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Sounds good to me! I'll get in touch with Madaelin to arrange a date.

Jump to: