Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

re: Instance Run Wish List

Cennwyn hates calamari...hah!

Around what time on Sunday to the SNS generally get underway?

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Aldekim
Officer

Let's get specific. Just in case yhou didn't notice, the instance I am most interested in doing at any given time is the one most of my kinnies need at that moment. Well, o.k. I do have a slight preference for those instances currently of interest to Captain Andeon and Camara.....

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Andeon
Officer

For Cennwyn - I log on and get SNS proper moving around 2pm PST - thats 5 EST, and sometime for other time zones

there are, however, activities and gatherings that begin earlier

Tinki sometimes starts gathering interest somewhat beforehand, and the Bounders have, I believe, been running a regular Draigoch run earlier in the morning as well

and for those that can't get in the 2-3pm PST time frame in which we usually gather up folks (it can take as long as an hour to wrangle all the cats and get them settled) Lindorieh frequently logs on a couple of hours later and offers to lead folks in Sunday Night Skirmish, which allows people wanting to group to still get that experience, without some of the numbers/level break limitations that many of the instances suffer from

Awarded:

Tamfalas (my 51 Guard) is in need of Sigil of War and Crimson Gorthorog Horn to finish out his class quests. One is in CD and the other is in Urugarth. Hoping to do one or the other this weekend. Or both, if the fates allow.

Last edited by Tamoro on 2012/03/18 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

I've also been trying to get Sammath Gul going for a few weeks. I've
got to finish it for the Vol II Epilogue.
Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

Torvath wrote:
I've also been trying to get Sammath Gul going for a few weeks. I've
got to finish it for the Vol II Epilogue.

I'm approaching the Vol II epilogue, so I'd love to help when I've caught up to you.

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

Lennidhren would be glad to help with Sammath Gul, perhaps for this Sunday's SNS. I have a bunch of lesson planning to catch up on from being out this weekend for a convention, but I think I can get that done tomorrow morning and be free for SNS afterwards. Can we set a time to start it?

Awarded:

Pelind and Torvath no longer need Sammath Gul, so you can remove them from the list. Thank you to everyone who offered to help, and for making this great list :)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I have a ton of quests in Helegrod. I'd love to find a group to go sometime.

I haven't been on many instance runs in groups, so I'm pretty new at it. I've never been to Helegrod (or most places, to be honest). Hopefully y'all can give me some pointers.

Awarded:

Lennidhren has done the three Helegrod wings but never finished the dragon raid there, so I'd be glad to join you in that (wings too), Kiralynn! Actually I could always send Horazia for the wings and Lenn for the dragon...

Ahtook and Kaesy are both available for the Helegrod wings, only Aldekim has completed all wings (and the dragon) so only he can do dragon at the moment. All will be on hand Sunday as needed...

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
DeactivatedAccount14

Anyone interested in the Limlight Gorge fellowship quests?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

Gondorel wrote:

I'd be up for those anytime. Also, I'd like to see us run Roots of Fangorn sometime -- I haven't managed to get on a PUG for that instance yet. So feel free to hit me up whenever I'm online!

Anarwald wrote:
Gondorel wrote:

I'd be up for those anytime. Also, I'd like to see us run Roots of Fangorn sometime -- I haven't managed to get on a PUG for that instance yet. So feel free to hit me up whenever I'm online!

Cam's game for the Gorge too. I've not done any of the Gorge quests yet, but the Bounders did drag me along to the Roots yesterday... I must say, a very infuriating fight for the off tank. Targetting is very buggy with those little spiders! Sometimes they're green, and can't be targetted until they've already poisoned their root. Other times they hide under mommy...

CGriffin
Officer

Made some updates to my parts of this list. I'm fairly certain we have a huge list of folks wanting to head to the Roots of Fangorn, since we had an over-abundance of people heading that way last night as I was going to bed.. sad

Still ready and willing to assist with any of the list above, but trying to focus right now on the smaller Isengard runs and the Gorge. I need marks, meds, bling, etc!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: