Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: back from the holidays...

So, I've sort of abandoned this thread in the last two months - the craziness of the winter holiday season somewhat occupying my attention

But, the holidays are over, the new year has settled in, and I've once again got my eyes on Sunday Night Siege!!!

So, over the last month or two, while being somewhat less organized than usual, we've still had a variety of successful adventures, and I want to thank one and all for stepping forward to organize and lead various instance runs in the spirit of challenge, education and fellowship. I especially want to thank Tinki, who has worked very hard both to organize in my absence, as well as encouraging other folks to gather up teams and take them out on adventures, and those of us with lots of experience leading groups seem to be few and far between, and don't at all seem to be available in numbers that can satisfy all those that would like to adventure at any given moment :)

We've already had our first SNS of the year, and I can say that while the gathering was somewhat disorganized, it sounds like in the end, we had an excellent run through the Grand Stairs yesterday, getting some long overdue deeds, quests and other adventures finished - We also had a fairly successful run through the Foundry of Isengard, where after a considerable amount of experimentation and defeat, we made our way past the first two bosses of the foundry, before we ultimately succumbed to hunger

if people will recall, I wanted in the past to devote 2 sundays per month to *special event* SNS's...namely, Raid Night, where we'll gather people up for those hard to gather 12 and even 24-man raids, and Love Your Lowbies night, where we'll gather up folks of the lower levels (20-40 range) and take them through those the introductory great barrow (always fun), and those really hard to find groups for instances, like Garth Agarwen and the oft-maligned Fornost.

I'd also like to remind folks that, as always, theres usually a very heavy interest at all times for Carn Dum and Urugarth runs - we always have folks that need some class quest items from those instances, as well as deeds, quests, and just the general entertainment of it all - and when someone has finished their class quest, then they have to do it for their alts - ad infinitum, ad naseum...

so, what we really need are a small group of folks that feel both confindant leading companies through the GB, and CD/Uru, and are willing to do so - I've done both more times than i can count, and while still willing to do so, I'd like to do other things from time to time - we've had several other people lead groups as well, but I'm sure they'd like to be able to switch out with others from time to time - so, if theres anyone willing to run groups through CD/Uru, please step forward, I'll add your name to the list, and together, we'll all alternate between running people that *need* those instances, and running the instances *we* need, all in good time

with all our new recruits, I think its high time for another love your lowbies night - we're long overdue - and, with a large company of our veterans having reached or reaching level cap, we're also quite due for another 12-man raid, or a 24-man draigoch raid!!

as such, I'll leave this post open for this upcoming SNS, 01/15/2012 - post your interests - we've got CD/Uru, we've got several people wanting to complete their Barad Gularan adventures (we've done it a coupla times, that was quite awhile ago, but i'm more than willing to lead a company through it again), we've got lovin' for our lowbies to do, and we've got grindin' for our end-cappers! in the end, when Sunday rolls around, I'll do my best to organize whatever companies I can, given who's on and who's willing/interested in doing what.

Looking forward to a whole new (leap) year of excitement, adventure, education and entertainment with the Sunday Night Siege

Awarded:

So glad to see SNS resume with full force!

Unfortunately, I can't promise my availability for the next few weeks. But if I'm ever online, I'd very much like to see a group get together to tackle the new Tower of Orthanc 12-man raid. Since the Instance Finder can only deal with 3-man and 6-man groups, I've never been able to run this before, and I've never struck lucky in the various LFF channels, as of yet... So it would be great if we could gather some brave adventurers to explore this instance. If you see me online on a Sunday afternoon, count me in for any Isengard action. (or any action at all, really, no matter where. :) )

Thank ye for the kind words Andeon. All it takes for any group action is for someone to start it up. Thanks to Finliras for grabbing a group Sunday. As I am "off my feed" lately, I am sure there are 2 or 3 would be group leaders in our midst.

Sunday Nite Siege is a fun group effort and needs input from all kinnies to help us fill our group quotas quickly.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: