Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

re: Carn Dum & Urugarth

Coryalin would definitely be interested in visiting Carn Dum and/or Urugarth whenever a group decides to go out to visit. She's still gathering items for the 2nd set of the Hunter class quests, so there's no hurry on her getting the trophies for the 3rd set. She will probably need help getting the turtle beaks, but there's no hurry on that either.

Galaddis (Arkenstone), Coryalin (Landroval), Escadora (Crickhollow), Yancia (Gladden), Malthendal (Brandywine)
Lindorieh
Morfindiel
Officer

Awarded:

Galaddis / Salganthir wrote:
Coryalin would definitely be interested in visiting Carn Dum and/or Urugarth whenever a group decides to go out to visit. She's still gathering items for the 2nd set of the Hunter class quests, so there's no hurry on her getting the trophies for the 3rd set. She will probably need help getting the turtle beaks, but there's no hurry on that either.

I need the same things, especially those turtle beaks. I will look for you in game.

Laura

On Crickhollow - Morivanye- Rangers of Ithilien

On Anor: -Morfindiel, Laerlenn -Mythgard

On Ithil: Morfindiel - The Kin

Galaddis/Coryalin/Escadora/Yancia

Laerlenn wrote:
Galaddis / Salganthir wrote:

I need the same things, especially those turtle beaks. I will look for you in game.

Laura

Awesome. Coryalin still needs the turtle beaks. I'll look out for you as well.

Galaddis (Arkenstone), Coryalin (Landroval), Escadora (Crickhollow), Yancia (Gladden), Malthendal (Brandywine)
Shadewicke

I just need the Slime from Helchgam to finish mine, but I'm available to help with anything. The turtle beaks are easily duoable at-level (47-48ish), and I've already helped a couple people with them. Just flag me down in-game, and we'll get them taken care of!

Gorstaad, 15 Man Loremaster
Isilwren

Count me in to help out. Isi is trying to finish all the deeds in those two places and the Barad Gularan area so I can get the meta deed horse.

Awarded:

Speaking of Barad Gularan - that doesn't get run nearly as often as CD/Uru due to the class items in the latter two, but Lennidhren would also love to finish the BG deeds for that horse. So I'd be glad to accompany any groups working on BG too!

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: