Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege 08/21/11

this most recent SNS was a rousing success by far, I'd like to see more of the same - previous threads highlighted the need for class capstones and GB runs, all of which we seemed to have addressed. Now, all I have unaddressed to memory are...

Mirkwood and Echoes of the Dead chain - I have a variety of people striving to get some of that sweet, sweet endgame gear - I think we've finally given due attention to some desperately needed class attention for a little while, and I think our high level folks can focus on some of that high level adventure now

*personally*, I'd still like to make another turtle run (which is relatively fast and simple), and I'd *personally* like to take another stab at the watcher, as we still have some people that have unfinished business there, but I'll understand if folks are tired of that particular effort

we also still have a variety of people that would like to re-experience the Annuminas instances, myself included

so, this weekend, barring a specific need or interest, I'm going to focus on organizing echoes of the dead (that'd be northcotton farm, stone height, and ost dunhoth, I think), Mirkwood instances (can't remember their names), with a bit of possible 12-man raiding to start the evening off, and possibly gathering crews for Annuminas if theres a stronger interest in that, or if we are unable to convince people to try out the above two sets...

looking forward to another exciting night of battle and victory!

Mirkwood has Sword-Hall, DG, and Warg-pens as 3-mans, SG for 6 and BG for 12. Cam has been to the SH before. It's fun, but dont touch the brazier. Ventured into SG once, and we averaged 3.5 wipes per room for the first two rooms, and then ran screaming like tweens.

Aldekim
Officer

Of the 3 mans Sword Halls is fun and not too bad, not too many tricks to know about, Warg Pens I have attempted many times and never beat the first boss. If I remember correctly SG is about not stepping on bone piles until the final room. (might be thinking of the wrong one for SG though)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Aldekim
Officer

Revised wish list. Mirkwood, Sammath Gul (6 man), is now at the top of my list.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Brenyn
Officer

Awarded:

Wow, all this talk of end-game instances has me giddy! Giddy I tell you! While I'd personally be all over ripping through some NCF and SHT instances, it seems Mirkwood and/or Annuminas would be a better sweet spot in terms of participation. I've heard lots of calls for both of those. My bow (and sword and axe as well btw, hehe) are ready to serve regardless of what we choose.

B

Cam's up for some Stoneheight, Brenyn, and Saker would be amenable to NCF, if he ever trots over to the Pony and talks to Barliman...

Back to SNS, though, we invaded Carn Dum again last night. Several folks were rather new to the place, so we went and saw a troll about a key first, then headed down to the pool... Helchgam fell rather handily, although one of our hunters took his fourth(?) swim of the evening in order to get a better view of the beast. We then spent more time and more rezzes trying to get the group back together than we did fighting Helch... But, now everyone has keys and a nice short map to the secret stairs up to Azgoth, so the next venture should go more smoothly. By the way, did you know there's a slug deed and title hiding in the sewers?

We also invaded the School at Tham Mirdain, and encountered an issue there as well... Twice over the weekend, I went in there, and twice, the silly orcs set the books on fire before they were supposed to. Apparently, I need to speak with someone about the wanderers in the inner sanctum.

Isilwren

Count me in too for end game stuff. I can give you hunter, LM and Champion at the ready. I'll add more characters to that list as I lvl them up. I'm also running content with Filidor's (Bounder of the Shire) group as he does a Sunday mid-morning raid as well. Right now we're trying to finish Dark Nibbles (Dar Narbugud).

Jump to: