Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege 08/07/11

Andeon will resume his Sunday Night Siege duties as of this upcoming sunday - this will be, I think, the first sunday of August, and as such, we're due for another round of special nights as well- we've done (apparently) two fornost runs over the last two weekends (huzzah!), so while I'm glad folks are finally getting a chance to experience that rather difficult to run instance, lets see if we can't move on to some of the other forgotten and unloved instances...

1 - Annuminas!! - this entire region is incredibly interesting, and sadly, rather off the beaten path for most folks adventuring tastes - if we have interest, I'm thinking now might not be a bad time to see if we have some folks that never really got to experience annuminas, and take them inside

due to regional level changes, i'm no longer sure exactly what level annuminas instances are at (40-50 or something along those lines) - if anyone is interested, that's something to look out for

2 - from what I understand, we still have a bunch of 60+ folk that HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR LEGENDARY CLASS/CAPSTONE TRAIT QUESTS!!! - this is a tragedy that must not go unanswered! If we have higher level folk available and willing to donate their time and experience, please put yourself at the disposal of these folks, as these legendary capstones can *dramatically* change how they play their characters at end level - its something they should really have the chance to experience...heheh...before it all EXPLODES IN DRAMATIC CHANGES WITH THE RISE OF ISENGARD EXPANSION!!!

3 - I know many of our higher level folk are still looking for adventures in the Ost Dunhoth quest chain, Dol Guldor instances, and I still need my watcher gear (plus I'd like to defeat it a few more times just to know I can :))

4 - we always have a *few* folk on that would like to run the Great Barrow - if we can find a sufficiently large group, I'll see if we haven't got a few folks with appropriate alts to fill out a team so we can help our lower-level members/recruits/officers get a run in

5 - as always, I'm sure we'll have a variety of people needing to finish those oh-so-time-consuming class quests in Carn Dum and Urugarth - in addition to having some fascinating end-game boss battles, CD (and to a somewhat lesser extent, urugarth) are quite interesting and challenging instances in their own right - anyone that has duties they need to finish in that area are more than welcome to state their preference...

on a different note, while I'm going to dedicate this first augustian SNS to our rather standard format, I want people thinking about what might serve best for our "love your lowbies" once-a-month SNS, and our "RAID NIGHT" once-a-month SNS...post your ideas here, or mail to Andeon if you prefer...

looking forward to battling beside you all! Good Hunting, and Good Fortune!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: