Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andeon
Officer

re: Sunday Night Siege Regulars Thread

This thread is a semi-permanent sign up location for those folks that expect to be available (and willing) consistently for *most* Sunday Night Sieges. Obviously, there will always be the occasional event that comes up and changes your schedule, but if you *plan* to be able to attend roughly 3 out of 4 SNS nights or more, you should put your name down here. I've taken the liberty of including the names of those people that responded to the change-in-format thread - if you feel I've overestimated your participation, feel free to post or mail me in game and I'll take you off the regulars list, no harm no foul.

I'll update the list over time as regulars come forward or schedules change and they are unable to attend as frequently as they used to.

***VOLUNTEERED TO LEAD (TO ONE EXTENT OR ANOTHER :))***
Tinki
Posko
Lindorieh
Andeon
Ranph
Hrun

***other regulars - in no particular order***
Brenyn
Isilwren
Camara
Aldekim
Khizli (and alts)

This post will be continuously updated as information changes. *Regulars* are not afforded any particular priority over anyone that signs up - the only benefit to being a regular is that I sort of *assume* that you are effectively signed up each week, absolving you of the inconvenience of doing so each week.

Prospective group leaders, I thank you (immensely) for your efforts. I will not call on anyone constantly - you all deserve opportunities to pursue your own interests, and I'm all to familiar with the rather time and energy-intensive cost of leading groups...but I will call on you from time to time - please, if you're reaching a point where you feel you just wouldn't be able to handle it, feel free to tell me, and I wont ask you to lead until you feel ready again. Thank you all again! you make SNS a joy to organize, and I've enjoyed getting to know you all - now, lets pass on that sense of growing camaraderie to our next generation of members and recruits!

Last edited by Andeon on 2011/07/23 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

I am beginning to doubt whether I will EVER get this video card, but assuming I do at some point, I'd be willing to change lists here... The only problem I have is leading through something I've not done before, which is most of Mirkwood and Annuminas. In fact, I think I've just come up with a new thread... BRB

Aldekim
Officer

Off to a great start, Nellan really enjoyed our GB run Sunday! As listed Aldekim and all my others are there to support SNS as needed.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Isilwren

I can lead GS runs and have done so fairly successfully a few times. Not my favorite run, but it gets you the medallions you need. I've also been trying to learn a couple more Moria instances until I have them down. 16th Hall might be another one I'd be comfortable running, but I still need to work the kinks out. Dark Delving I've been working on too - though more comfortable running this with very high level groups.

I'd love to learn the Lothlorien small fellowships more so that I'm not longer put-off by them.

I, too, am pretty familiar with the Grand Stairs, having run it many times, quest mode, daily mode and daily hard mode. In addition I have quite a bit of experience with the Halls of Crafting in Moria and with the Sword Halls in Mirkwood.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Ranph
Officer

Awarded:

I had a chance to talk to Andeon tonight and wanted to make my offer offical. I, Ranph, have run the GB several times in the past week and hereby offer my services to lead others and their alts. I also offer the use of my Champion and Guardian. I look forward to the runs in the coming weeks.

Leof Ranph 'Longbow' Edwalson
Andeon
Officer

thank you Ranph, for your kind assistance - I'll be sure to exploit your willingness at every opportunity! :)

regulars list has been updated with Ranph, and I'd like to say that our Turtle run was pleasantly successful, our watcher run was...not. But our post adventures hunting Bogbereth in Angmar were both entertaining, productive and filled with all kinds of spidery deathy goodness! Thank you all for your support (turtle), your patience in the face of adversity (watcher) and your enthusiasm (bogbereth)!

Sign me up as a regular. I don't mind leading a group, but only in instances I'm quite familair with. Right now, that's just GB, although I could give GA a try if that's what we need. And, of course, I'll gladly join in any groups where I'd be able to contribute.

Generally speaking, I have a bad sense of direction, so I'll be more organising and target-calling and such than directing us from A to B.

Khizli, Inzilzagar, Wirulin et.al.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: